Chinese English Sentence:
  • 专门用作饭的地方。
    a room used for dining.
  • 我正在和朋友晚饭。
    I'm wining and dining my friends.
  • 饭时不要谈论业务。
    Do not talk about business while we are dining.
  • 你想过今晚外出饭吗?
    Have you ever thought of dining out this evening?
  • 该吃饭了.
    It's time for dinner.
  • 你吃过晚饭了吗?
    Have you had dinner yet?
  • 正餐我们鸡还是鸭?
    Shall we have chicken or duck for dinner?
  • 提供晚饭;请晚饭。
    give dinner to; host for dinner.
  • 请他们吃饭
    Asked them to dinner.
  • 你一定要来吃饭。
    Do come to dinner.
  • 招待朋友吃饭
    Entertain friends at dinner.
  • 请吃好。
    Please enjoy your dinner.
  • 请留下来吃晚饭。
    Please stay for dinner.
  • 他们津津有味地饭。
    They enjoyed their dinner.
  • 我们换了衣服去吃饭
    We changed for dinner.
  • 孩子们吃饭吧!
    Eat your dinner, boys.
  • 我请吃晚餐。
    I'll buy you dinner.
  • 咱们吃饭去吧。
    Let's get some dinner.
  • 我们聚一聚,一起顿饭吧。
    Let's meet for dinner.
  • 我们边吃边谈吧。
    Let's talk over dinner.
  • 您吃得满意吗?
    Did you enjoy your dinner?
  • 请务必来吃饭。
    Do come in for dinner.
  • 戴奥真斯蹲在地上面包和几个橄榄,然后从喷泉捧几捧水把的东西冲下去。
    Diogenes ate the bread and a few olives squatting down and washed them down with a few handfuls of water scooped from the spring.
  • 孩子们喜欢把面包蘸牛奶
    The children like to dip their bread into the milk.
  • 对某人不利,使某人
    To the disadvantage of sb.
  • 他不会说法语,这使他很亏。
    His inability to speak french put him at a disadvantage.
  • 你在这项工程上投资,可能要亏。
    It will be to your disadvantage to invest in the project.
  • 你在这项工程上投资,可能要亏。
    It would be to your disadvantage to invest in the project.
  • 我感到恶心,那条鱼得我不舒服。
    I feel sick: that fish disagreed with me.
  • 了冰淇淋总是感到不舒服。
    Icecream always disagrees with me.
  • 天气又坏,的又糟。总而言之,这次假日很扫兴。
    The weather was bad and the food dreadful. Altogether the holiday was very disappointing.
  • 那次失败令人惊,令人失望。
    That defeat was a surprise and a disappointment.