真Chinese English Sentence:
| - 美国人的食谱和安全考虑相结合产生了一种低度啤酒,这种啤酒所含热量低,酒精浓度也低,而且(真正恐怖的成就)甚至比一般的美国啤酒味道还要淡。
American dietary and safety concerns have married one another in the form of light beer, which is lower in calories,lower in alcohol, and (a truly awesome achievement)even lower in flavour than the usual American beer. - 我们终于听到了事实真相,吓得一声不响地坐着。
We sat in awestruck silence after hearing the truth at last. - 看到他这样痛苦真叫人难过。
It was awful to see him in such pain. - 如果他发现了真相,那就糟了。
It would be awful if he found out the truth. - 哦,真是糟糕透了。
Oh, that 's awful. - 她最近的这部小说真糟糕.
Her last novel was truly awful. - 真是天大的错误!
There's been an awful mistake! - 那架飞机坠毁了,真是件糟糕的事。
That plane crash was an awful business. - 我认为这部电影太糟糕了/真没意思。
I think this movie is pretty awful/really unpleasant. - 哦,糟糕。真是抱歉。我再传一次好了。
Oh, no. I am awfully sorry. I'll send it again. - 你真好。
It is awfully good of you. - 迈克,真对不起。
I'm awfully sorry, Mike. - 你今天还起来得真早。
You're up awfully early today. - 你那么喜欢这次演出,我真高兴。
I'm awfully glad you enjoyed yourself. - 您真是太好了。
It's really awfully kind of you. - 您真是太好了。
It 's really awfully kind of you. - 哦天哪,我真为你的不幸感到难过。
Oh dear, I'm awfully sorry about your bad luck. - 该是你认识形势的真实情况的时候了。
It's time you awoke to the realities of the situation. - 但战争不是神物,仍是世间的一种必然运动,因此,孙子的规律,“知彼知己,百战不殆”,仍是科学的真理。
Yet war is in no way supernatural, but a mundane process governed by necessity. That is why Sun Wu Tzu's axiom, "Know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat", remains a scientific truth. - 不言自明的真相;我们持有不言自明的证据。
an axiomatic truth; we hold these truths to be self-evident. - 这世界,唉,可真丑恶到无以复如——而且,几乎美妙到无以复加。
The world's as ugly, ay, as sin-and almost as delightful. - 这世界,唉,可真丑恶到无以复如-而且,几乎美妙到无以复加。
The world's as ugly, ay, as Sin – and almost as delightful. - "他真卑鄙,阿亚图拉真卑鄙,居然下了死刑令,"葛德华在市政府说。"如果他[拉什迪]没有这一通广告,他的书一定会滞销。我听说那本书非常枯燥。现在他会赚进数百万,不过我希望他能活着用这笔钱。"
"He is so vile, the Ayatollah, vile to impose the death sentence, " said Koch at City Hall. "If he(Rushdie) hadn't gotten this advertising it would be on remainder, because I'm told it's such a dull book. Now he'll make multi-millions of dollars, but I hope he'll live to spend it." - “他真卑鄙,阿亚图拉真卑鄙,居然下了死刑令,”葛德华在市政府说。“如果他[拉什迪]没有这一通广告,他的书一定会滞销。我听说那本书非常枯燥。现在他会赚进数百万,不过我希望他能活着用这笔钱。”
"He is so vile, the Ayatollah, vile to impose the death sentence," said Koch at City Hall. "If he (Rushdie) hadn't gotten this advertising it would be on remainder, because I'm told it's such a dull book. Now he'll make multi-millions of dollars, but I hope he'll live to spend it." - 一个半真半假的胡言乱语者
A babbler of half-truths. - 人家对他说什么他相信什么,他简直像个天真幼稚的娃娃。
He believes anything he's told, just like a babe in arms. - 这年轻人如天真烂漫的孩子,对世故人情一玩所知。
The young man knows no more of life than the babe unborn. - 艾丽斯真是天真,滑稽演员的急口台词她一半也不懂。
Alice, being as innocent as a new-born babe, didn't understand half of the comedian's patter. - 你真幸运有一个能照顾自己的丈夫。我的丈夫在家里像婴儿一样照顾不了自己—我想他为自己沏杯茶都沏不了。
You are lucky to have a husband who can look after himself. Mine is as helpless as a babe in the house—I don't think he could make himself a cup of tea. - 一个可爱天真的婴儿。
a sweet innocent baby. - 我希望你决不要对女人太认真。日子过得真没劲。背痛,头痛,或者她妈妈告诉她在冬季各月不要过性生活。
I hope you never get serious with a woman. What a life. backache, headaches, or her mum told her not to have sex when there's an R in the month. - 88.当有关西部铁路的说服和规划工作终于完成后,真正艰难的任务还没有开始;即危险,吃力,需要伤筋动骨和吵吵嚷嚷的建造这些铁路的实际工作。
88. When the persuading and the planning for the western railroads had finally been completed, the really challenging task remained: the dangerous, sweaty, backbreaking, brawling business of actually building the lines.
|
|
|