Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我在政府机关做事。
    I work for the government.
  • 你能相信我花25美元买了一台电视吗?
    Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
  • 传呼不久将会被淘汰吗
    Can Beepers Be Soon Out of Use?
  • 你看我的照相机。
    Look at my camera.
  • 噢,电视好像有些毛病。
    Ah, I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.
  • 电视机有毛病了。
    The TV set is not working well.
  • 别这样让我为难,你知道我不能给你密资料的。
    Don't put me on the spot like this. You know I can't give you confidential information.
  • 你不可错过这个工作。这种会一辈子才有一次。
    You can't pass up this job. This kind of opportunity comes only once in a lifetime.
  • 这台打字很糟。每次已用,色带就掉下来。
    This typewriter is no good. Every time I use it, the ribbon falls out.
  • 不管时对不对,爱米都喜欢插嘴提供意见。
    Amy loves to butt in and offer her advice even when it's not wanted.
  • 不要玩电视。你会弄坏的。
    Don't fiddle around with the television set. You'll end up breaking it.
  • 琼斯先生解释所发生的事情时,史密斯先生沉默不语,他知道他会有会申辩的。
    When Mr. Jones was explaining what has happened, Mr. Smith was silent. He knew he would get his day in court.
  • 有去机场的大巴吗?
    Is there a bus to the airport?
  • 有去机场的汽车吗?
    Is there a bus to the airport?
  • 下趟到成田场的车是几点?
    When is the next bus to Narita?
  • 还得等多长时间才能有到成田场的车?
    How long do I have to wait for the next bus to Narita?
  • 这辆车是去场的吗?
    Does this bus go to the airport?
  • 我想确认一下我的票。
    I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
  • 登机口在哪儿?
    Where is the boarding gate?
  • 什么时候开始登机?
    What time do you start boarding?
  • 这个航班开始登了吗?
    Has this flight begun boarding?
  • 这个航班开始登了吗?
    Have they begun boarding this flight?
  • 我可以借一下吹风吗?
    Can I borrow a hair dryer?
  • 你喜欢这种新计算系统吗?
    Do you like the new computer system?
  • 噢!不!赶不上飞机了。
    Oh, no! I missed the flight.
  • 我弄不明白这台器。
    I can't understand this machine.
  • 给自己一次会碰碰运气吧!
    Take a chance!
  • 这台机器很难操作。
    This machine is too difficult to operate.
  • 这可是个机会。
    There's a chance.
  • 这是一个难得的会。
    That kind of chance comes once in a blue moon.
  • 那个新的计算系统怎么样?
    What about the new computer system?
  • 当然,不可失,时不再来。
    Yeah, it's now or never.