Chinese English Sentence:
  • 谢谢乘坐我们的飞机。
    Thank you for flying with us.
  • 我们向报3日内有效实盘。
    We offer you firm for three days on fob basis.
  • 我建议每公吨马赛船上交货价为250法郎左右,觉得怎么样?
    What do you say if I suggest somewhere around 250 france per metric ton fob marseilles.
  • 就跟这位搬行李员去吧。
    Just follow the porter.
  • 请告诉我是否喜欢奶酪?
    Can you tell if you have a fondness for cheese?
  • 请告诉我是否喜欢奶酪?
    Could you tell me if you have a fondness for cheese?
  • 要订中餐还是西餐呢?
    And do you favour Chinese food or Western food?
  • 这是您的食物。
    Here is your food.
  • 我来给介绍一下周先生。他是河北省粮油食品进出口公司的经理。
    Let me introduce Mr. Zhou to you. He is the manager of hub cereal, oil and foodstuffs import and export corporation.
  • 福特先生:今天好吗?
    Mr Ford: How are you today?
  • 一定是福特公司的王力先生吧?
    You must be Mr. Wang LI from Ford.
  • 福特先生,这周我去拜访行吗?
    Mr. Ford, may I call on you sometime this week?
  • 好,这里是绿森林蛋糕店。
    Hello. Green Forest Cakes.
  • 谢谢,福雷斯特先生。
    Thank you, Mr. Forester.
  • 福雷斯特先生,我们恭候的光临。
    We look forward to welcoming you, Mr. Forester.
  • 问我能否宽恕,我从心底里原谅
    You ask if I forgive you; oh!
  • 对不起,不过真的能肯定吗?
    Forgive me, but are you really certain?
  • 请原谅我对所犯的过错。
    Please forgive the wrongs I've done you.
  • 您忘了拿伞,先生。
    You forgot your umbrella, sir.
  • 加文,忘了拿的刀和叉。
    Gavin, you forgot to bring fork and knife.
  • 要我替拿汤匙或叉子来吗?
    Shall I bring you a spoon or a fork?
  • 不然,我给拿刀叉来。
    If you don't, I'll get you fork and knife.
  • 我和她都希望能来参加14日(星期三)一点钟举行的午餐会。
    She and I are both hoping you can come to a luncheon here Wednesday, the fourteenth, at one o'clock.
  • 花了一百法郎。”
    'You gave a hundred francs for it.'
  • 旅行后可能想清洗一下,我来告诉洗手间在哪里。
    You would probably like to freshen up after your trip, so let me show you where the washroom is.
  • 能安排星期见面吗?
    Can you manage Friday?
  • 您周五有空儿吗?
    Are you free on Friday?
  • 您喜欢功夫片吗?
    Do you care for a kung-fu movie?
  • 如果全价打海底电报到巴黎,那是每个字20美分,1美元起付。
    If you send your cable full rate to Paris, it's20 cents per word, minimum charge one dollar.
  • 我可以把它裁得低一点,这样让穿着这件外套显得更丰满一点。
    I can cut it lower and in that way give you a little more fullness in the blouse.
  • 唐:的心情我完全理解。
    I understand fully how you feel.
  • 知道它有什么功能吗?
    Do you happen to know some of its functions?