Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们试让他忘记烦恼吧。
    Let's try to make him forget his troubles.
  • 别用那种眼神看着我!
    Don't look at me like that!
  • 别盯着我。
    Don't stare at me!
  • 妈妈,她不让我一个人呆,还拿我的玩具玩。
    Mom! She won't leave me alone and she keeps playing with my toys and...
  • 你听呢吗?我是说…
    Are you listening? I said...
  • 别再死气白赖地缠我了!
    Quit bothering me!
  • 别再死气白赖地缠我了!
    Stop pestering me!
  • 用不你告诉我该怎么做!
    Don't tell me what to do!
  • 用不你告诉我该怎么做。
    Quit telling me what to do!
  • 用不着你帮忙。
    I don't need your input.
  • 谢谢,用不你来说。
    Thanks, but I don't need your two cents.
  • 你想躲着我?
    Are you trying to avoid me?
  • 别着急,你去哪儿?
    Calm down. Where are you going?
  • 没关系,不用着急。
    That's okay. Take your time.
  • 不用为我着急。
    Don't rush on my account.
  • 糟了,让你逮着了。
    You've got me.
  • 糟了,让你逮着了。
    I give up.
  • 糟了,让你逮着了。
    I'm beaten.
  • 糟了,让你逮着了。
    You win.
  • 我期待今年的夏天。
    I'm looking forward to this summer.
  • 我期待着能见到您。
    I'm looking forward to seeing you.
  • 就这么着,说好了。
    Deal.
  • 就这么着,说好了。
    It's a deal.
  • 就这么着,说好了。
    That's a deal!
  • 就这么着,说好了。
    That will do.
  • 行,就这么着。
    Deal.
  • 对不起,我现在正忙呢。
    I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.
  • 对不起,我现在正忙呢。
    I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.
  • !你想知道一个秘密吗?
    Listen! Do you want to know a secret?
  • 吃不葡萄就说葡萄是酸的(还嘴硬!
    I think it's sour grapes.
  • 吃不葡萄就说葡萄是酸的(还嘴硬!
    I think it's a case of sour grapes.
  • 非常感谢你等着我。
    Thanks for waiting for me.