Chinese English Sentence:
  • “现在的梦想决定你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧
    "Your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep.
  • “工作好有意思耶!”尤其是看别人工作
    Work fascinates me." I can look at it for hours!
  • 学的越多,知道的越多,知道的越多,忘记的越多,忘记的越多,知道的越少,为什么学来
    The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
  • 他对疯狂英语很迷。
    He is crazy about Crazy English.
  • 我曾试减肥,但是毫无效果。
    I tried losing weight, but nothing worked.
  • 约翰姓什么来着?
    What's John's last name?
  • 这很容易着火。
    It could catch on fire easily.
  • 上有什么规定吗?
    What is your dress code?
  • 闻着真香。
    It smells good.
  • 闻着真香。
    It smells nice.
  • 咱们走瞧。我不会让你得逞的。
    Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
  • ,你找错吵架的对象了。
    Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
  • 她真是享受得很,大家都依他。
    She really has it good. Everybody caters to her every need.
  • 他狂恋她,而她却不知道。
    He really has it bad for her, but she has no ideas.
  • 安的妈妈盯她,要她把衣服挂好。
    Ann's mother gets after her to hang up her clothes.
  • 走开!我现在正忙
    Beat it! I'm busy right now.
  • 他过猪狗不如的生活。
    He's leading a dog's life.
  • 校园里大家都热切期望星期六的大赛,赢的队伍将成为全国冠军。
    Everybody on campus is pumped up about Saturday's big game. The winning team will get the national title.
  • 乔治真的该留意一下时尚。他仍然穿喇叭裤。
    George really needs to get with it. He's still wearing bellbottoms.
  • 麦克在苏面前摇晃一条蛇,使她恶心死了。
    Mike grossed Sue out when he waved a snake in front of her face.
  • 我穿着太小。
    It's too small for me.
  • 我穿着太大。
    It's too big for me.
  • 正对着市政厅。
    It faces City Hall.
  • 我找不着行李了。
    I can't find my baggage.
  • 你踩着我脚呢。
    You're stepping on my foot.
  • 那个念头总是萦绕我。
    The idea haunts me.
  • 那个念头总是萦绕我。
    I can't get rid of the idea.
  • 那个念头总是萦绕我。
    I can't get it out of my mind.
  • 是说着玩吧?
    Are you kidding?
  • 试着做做。
    Try and do it.
  • 试着做做。
    Try it.
  • 试着做做。
    Give it a try.