Chinese English Sentence:
  • 谢谢昨日来函。同函附寄的面额600,000元支票一张,我们已记入贵方贷方帐户。
    Much thanks your favour of yesterday with a cheque, value$600,000, which we have passed to your credit.
  • 您喜欢什颜色?
    What's your favourite colour?
  • 我们不能保证2月2日给一个房间。
    We won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 2nd.
  • 我们不能保证2月2日给一个房间。
    We do not be able to guarantee you a room for February 2nd.
  • 我们不能保证2月2日给一个房间。
    We will not be able to guarantee you a room for February 2nd.
  • 我们不能保证2月2日给一个房间。
    We will not be able to guarantee you a room on February 2nd.
  • 从硬币口投进1块钱就行了。
    You need to put a loony into this coin feeder.
  • 在信任的基础上我给以不断的、热烈的祈祷,希望在给我孩子以机会让他学会自控又尝试翱翔的同时,能客观、公正地给孩子设定限制。
    I added to that my constant and fervent prayers that you would be objective and fair with the ability to set limitations while offering my child a chance to learn self-control and to soar a bit in the process.
  • 您的鱼翅汤来了。
    Your Shark's Fin Soup, sir.
  • 这是清汤大鲍翅,希望喜欢。
    Here's the superior shark's fin in clear soup. I hope you'll enjoyed it.
  • 孙:您不会找到的。
    You won't find it.
  • 您有哪些发现?
    What are your findings?
  • 祝您愉快。
    Have a fine day.
  • 确信会满意我们的精制原料。
    We are sure you will be pleased with our finest material.
  • 确信会满意我们的精制原料。
    We is sure you will is pleased with our finest material.
  • 认为礼花怎样包装?
    What do you think of the packing for fireworks?
  • 您全名的首字母?
    And four first initial?
  • 嗯,首选得到移民局那儿办理手续,接着办理检疫手续,最后是海关手续。
    Well, firstly, you must go through the Immigration Office, then proceed through the Quarantine Inspection and final1y the customs.
  • 《健康》杂志:向推荐《健康》杂志:说健康、说锻炼、说形象、说精力、说展望。
    FITNESS magazine:Introducing FITNESS magazine. It’s about health? it’s about exercise? it’s about your image? your energy and your outlook.
  • 能给我一些10美元和5美元的钞票吗?
    Would you give me some in tens and fives?
  • 在我的心目中,我能看见一根根电线杆闪过,“可注意到,”我试探地说,“树好像在动,而我们好像是静止的?”。
    In my mind's eye, I could see the telegraph posts flashing by. " Have you noticed," I ventured, " that the trees seem to be moving while we seem to be standing still?"
  • 邀请在此会上演说,我深感荣幸。
    I feel greatly flattered by your invitation to address the meeting.
  • 喜欢哪一种口味的,草莓味还是香草味?
    Which flavor would you prefer, strawberry or vanilla?
  • 喜欢哪一种口味的,核桃还是香草?
    Which flavor would you prefer, walnut or vanilla?
  • 喜欢哪一种口味,a还是b?
    Which flavour would you prefer, A or B?
  • 哦,烤羊腿是西欧的名菜。它味道浓郁,香气袭人,能令食欲大增,尝尝好吗?
    Well, the roast leg of lamb is a famous dish of western Europe with a strong and pleasant flavour. I suggest that you try it.
  • 祝您飞行愉快。
    Have a good flight.
  • 的班机号码是几号?
    What's your flight number?
  • 您是几点的飞机。
    What's your flight time.
  • 是乘哪一次航班的?
    What flight were you on?
  • 我们潘尼罗耶小学六年级的学生听说这儿发了洪水,特意为制作了复活节礼筐,因为他们想提供帮助。
    My sixth-graders at Pennyroyal Elementary made Easter baskets for you when they heard about the flooding because they wanted to help."
  • 现在请发言--尽请发表意见。
    The floor is yours you may present your argument.