Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在11号交叉路口与1号高速路会合.
    Join the M1 at Junction 11.
  • 里, 千米(制长度单位, 等於1000米). =>App 4,5 见附录4、 5.
    metric unit of length; 1000 metres.
  • 我们只差几分钟就赶不上共汽车了. =>App 5 见附录5.
    We caught the bus with only minutes to spare.
  • 从前有个美丽的主.... you're only young once => only2.
    Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess...
  • 管理部门认为办室人浮於事, 於是裁去了三名级别低的打字员.Cf 参看 overstaffed, undermanned.
    Management decided the office was overmanned and sacked three junior typists.
  • 主张保护自然环境的人同地产开发司就该地前途进行了针锋相对的论战. Cf 参看 skirmish.
    Conservationists fought a pitched battle with developers over the future of the site.
  • 该少数民族应归属哪一州的问题已由民投票表决. Cf 参看 referendum.
    plebiscite.
  • 工作分配得很平. Cf 参看 apportion.
    The work was portioned out fairly.
  • 她自从患病以来第一次开露面. wash one's dirty linen in public => wash2.
    for the first time since her illness.
  • 共汽车在每小时的第一刻钟和第三刻钟各开出一班车(如10时15分及10时45分). =>App 4 见附录4.
    The buses leave twice every hour on the quarter, eg at 10.15 and 10.45.
  • 司的利润总额达200000英镑.
    The firm made a total profit of 200000.
  • 我们的新寓里有很多储藏东西的地方. wish sb/sth well/ill => wish.
    We're well off for storage space in the new flat.
  • 不,那是一辆共汽车。
    No, it isn't. It's a bus.
  • 那个公司在哪儿?
    Where's the company?
  • 你可以坐共汽车第二站下。
    You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
  • 哪间是詹姆司先生的办室?
    Which one is Mr. Jame's office?
  • 她告诉我她想开司。
    She told me she wanted to start a company.
  • 司?我原以为她会成为一个学者
    Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
  • 十点半到办公室。
    I get to my office at 10:30.
  • 我七点离开办公室。
    I leave the office at 7.
  • 我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的寓。
    I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
  • 如果天气好的话,我们就去园了。
    If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
  • 他是一家著名司的经理。
    He is a manager of a famous corporation.
  • 希望你们能正地处理我们的请求。
    We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
  • 这款赛车速度最快可达30里每小时。
    The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H.
  • 这种空调经济耐用,适用与司,企业。
    This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
  • 我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性
    Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
  • 我们相信我们所报的价格与其他司相比更具竞争力。
    We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
  • 我方为你司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150,CIF越南,4月起运。
    We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.
  • 我方还盘与国际市场相符,平合理
    Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
  • 恐怕你不能从其它司获得比我司更便宜的报价了
    I am afraid you won't find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
  • 如果我们的订单超过10,000吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金
    If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?