怀Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你怀孕多久了?
    How far pregnant are you?
  • 我或许怀孕了。
    I think I may be pregnant.
  • (非正式)在婚姻关系之外怀孕的。
    (informal) pregnant out of wedlock.
  • 怀孕的时候她辞职了。
    She vacated the position when she got pregnant.
  • 初孕妇第一次怀孕的妇女
    A woman who is pregnant for the first time.
  • 他在索菲娅怀孕七个月时将她抛弃。
    He ratted out on Sophia when she was 7 months pregnant.
  • 她假装已怀孕而骗他结婚。
    She trapped him into marriage by pretending she was pregnant.
  • 6.如果其他原因都无法解释,看看自己是否怀孕了。
    6.If all else fails, ask yourself if you might be pregnant.
  • 怀孕期间,他丈夫服侍她十分周到。
    While she was pregnant, her husband waited on her hand and foot.
  • 怀孕了,父母把她赶出了家门。
    She got pregnant and were turned out of the house by her parents.
  • “inthefamilyway”是一种老式的表达方式,意为“怀孕”。
    "In the family way" is an old-fashioned expression meaning"pregnant".
  • 怀孕的母亲将hiv传播给胎儿。
    That is,the passing on of HIV infection from a pregnant mother to her fetus.
  • 我认为你应告诉父母你怀孕了。他们迟早会发觉的。
    I think you should tell your parents you're pregnant; they will find out sooner or later.
  • 那时候要是发现一个女工怀孕了,就会把她开除掉。
    In those days when a mill hand was discovered to be pregnant, she would be fired.
  • 怀孕或正在哺乳自己婴儿的女罪犯,享受监外执行的待遇。
    A female prisoner who is pregnant or breast-feeding her baby may serve her sentence outside of prison.
  • 当我想起妈也在怀孕时穿它,我微笑地抚摩这件黄衬衫。
    I smiled and hugged the shirt when I remembered that Mother had worn it when she was pregnant.
  • "哦,不,你不要挂电话,"妻子很快回答道,"我怀孕了。
    "Oh, no you don't, "my wife snapped back, "I'm pregnant."
  • 他觉得同事们对他怀有成见.
    He felt he had been prejudged by his colleagues.
  • 她对现代音乐怀有偏见。
    She has a prejudice against modern music.
  • 你知道我不是怀有偏见的人。
    You know that I am not a prejudiced man.
  • 有的人甚至对我们向中原进军的绝对正确性表示怀疑,或者认为是过早的举动;
    some even doubted the complete correctness of our advance to the Central Plains or regarded it as premature;
  • 在美国,张淑云怀着不可告人的目的,继续捏造事实,诬蔑上海市儿童福利院的工作,这完全是别有用心的。
    In the United States, Zhang continued her prevaricating, spewing stories slandering the work in the Shanghai children's welfare home. Obviously, she did all this with ulterior motives.
  • 牧师设法减少她的怀疑。
    The priest tried to soothe her doubts.
  • 被怀疑参与阴谋
    be suspected of privity to a plot
  • 一名服缓刑受监视的学生,也写了一封提名书,形容老师对他的影响:“她的真挚关怀使我有了信心……她教导我们要看得起自己,鼓励我们求上进。”
    A student on probation nominated his teacher and described how she had helped him turned over a new leaf : "Her sincerity and care has restored my self-confidence. She taught me the importance of self-respect and that spurred me to change for the better."
  • 如果你曾经结过婚,那似乎很值得怀疑。
    If you ever get married, which seems to be extremely problematic.
  • 怀疑教授会不会好好看这些(论文)?
    I wonder if the prof. even read these.
  • 孙:不,怀特教授,您还没老呢。
    No, Prof. White, you're not old yet.
  • 孙:(左手放在背后)您好,怀特教授!
    (with his left hand behind him ) Hello, Prof. White!
  • 孙林和怀特教授站在远处了望长城
    Sun Lin and Prof. White are looking at the Great Wall from adistance.
  • 他们声称同情穷人, 我对此有些怀疑.
    I'm rather sceptical about their professed sympathy for the poor.
  • 理想的教师,必须具备合适的学历和专业能力,敬业乐业,以及关怀学生。
    We look for teachers who are academically qualified, professionally competent, personally committed and caring of students.