Chinese English Sentence:
  • 丰年时人人都得饱。
    In years of plenty everyone has plenty to eat.
  • 他给他们大量吃的。
    He gave them plenty to eat.
  • 不必了,谢谢。我已经了很多了。
    No, thanks. I have had plenty.
  • 了,谢谢你。我已经了很多。
    No, thank you, I have had plenty.
  • 狼心想:“我一定要巧妙地把她们两个都掉。”
    The wolf thought, "I must be cunning enough to eat up both of them."
  • 别看他那麽讨人喜欢,他要糖!
    It's only cupboard love; he wants some sweets!
  • 她爱新鲜凝乳制的奶酪。
    She prefers fresh curd cheese.
  • 菠菜豆腐是我最爱的一种菜。
    Spinach with bean curd is one of my favourite dishes.
  • 6.不要常腌制或熏烤的肉。
    6.Eat cured or smoked meats infrequently.
  • 我爱吃咖喱蔬菜。
    I like vegetable curry.
  • 了咖喱食物,肚子真不舒服!
    That curry is playing hell with my insides!
  • 选好了。我想咖喱鱼。
    Yes, I think I'll have the curry, please.
  • 他们这里咖哩做得很好,你要的话可以买回家
    They do a very good curry here, you can take stuff out if you want.
  • 这家小餐馆的咖喱食品做得不错,而且愿意带回家也可以。
    This small restaurant does a very good curry here, and you can take stuff away if you want.
  • 今天早晨我感到不舒服,一定是昨天晚饭了那咖喱食品。
    I feel one degree under this morning; it must have been that curry I had for supper last night.
  • 因身体有病、脾气暴躁、命运不好等而苦头。
    I've got the curse today.
  • 然而瓶子上没有“毒药”字样,所以爱丽丝冒险地尝了尝,感到非常好,它混合着樱桃馅饼、奶油蛋糕、菠萝、烤火鸡、牛奶糖、热奶油面包的味道。爱丽丝一口气就把一瓶喝光了。
    However, this bottle was NOT marked `poison,' so Alice ventured to taste it, and finding it very nice, (it had, in fact, a sort of mixed flavour of cherry-tart, custard, pine-apple, roast turkey, toffee, and hot buttered toast,) she very soon finished it off.
  • 你自己切一些菠萝吧。
    Cut yourself some pineapple.
  • 你下坡时自行车骑得实在太快了,因而你出事故并不使我感到惊。
    You were cycling downhill far to fast and I'm not surprised you came to grief.
  • 似鳗的圆口纲脊椎动物,舌头上有锉牙,圆形嘴外有八只触角;死鱼或通过刺入鱼的身体捕捉鱼。
    eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles; feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies.
  • 你的父亲为你准备了一件礼物,一定会让你大一惊的。”
    Your daddy has arranged a big surprise for you!”
  • 然后过了1小时20分钟,德沃德才来午饭。爸爸可真是气坏了。
    And then Durward showed up for lunch an hour and 20 minutes late. Daddy was really ticked off.
  • 丹插嘴提醒我们来饭。
    Dan chimed in by reminding us to come to dinner.
  • 草药专家把蒲公英制成药剂,而它的叶子可以拌入生菜沙拉中生或与花一起煮了当蔬菜
    While herbalists make dandelion into tincture, the leaves can be eaten raw in salad or steamed with the flowers and eaten like vegetables.
  • 亲爱的,这几天我们尝了不同中国菜系的各种佳肴,今天我想西餐,换换口味。
    Darling, these days we have tasted different Chinese dishes of different style. I want to have western food for a change today.
  • 正如达尔文发现了自然界有机物的发展规律一样,马克思发现了人类历史的发展规律。这个规律是一个迄今为止一直被蔓延滋长的意识形态所掩盖着的简单事实,即人类必须首先、喝、住、穿,然后才能从事政治、科学、艺术、宗教等。
    Just as Darwin discovered the law of development of organic nature, so Marx discovered the law of development of human history, the simple fact, hitherto concealed by an over-growth of ideology, that mankind must first of all eat, drink, have shelter and clothing, before it can pursue politics, science, art, religion, etc;
  • 我女儿一鱼就不舒服。
    Fish disagrees with my daughter.
  • 要是他最后一刻还不交出来,那他不会有好果子
    If he doesn't meet the deadline, it's his funeral.
  • 那商人过去经常到这俱乐部中饭。
    The dealer used to resort to the Club for his lunch.
  • 喂得太饱的女人和她们贪的丈夫;贪的堕落;对食物、赞美和快乐的贪婪欲望。
    over-fed women and their gluttonous husbands; a gluttonous debauch; a gluttonous appetite for food and praise and pleasure.
  • 男性激素睾丸素导致男子的身体比较弱,更糟的是,男子往往比女子块头大,所以在体格上也了亏。
    They are debilitated by the male sex hormone testosterone and, to make matters worse, men, who tend to be larger than women, are encumbered by their size.
  • 十年的文化大革命,更使我们了很大的苦头,造成很大的灾难。
    The decade of the "cultural revolution" brought catastrophe upon us and caused profound suffering.