Chinese English Sentence:
  • 华盛顿特区
    Washington D.C.
  • 斯克酷似他爸爸。他让我想起他爸爸在他这年龄时的许多事。
    Scott certainly is a chip off the old block. He reminds me so much of his father when he was that age.
  • 利这么顽固,他听不进别人的意见。
    Terry is so bullheaded
  • 利这么顽固,他听不进别人的意见。
    he won't listen to anybody else's opinion.
  • 我们听了一些蛮别的音乐。
    We listened to some funky music.
  • 如果他认为我会跟他结婚,那就大错错了。
    If he thinks I'd marry him, he has another think coming.
  • 特指
    Refer In Particular To.. .
  • 我没什么别要说的。
    I've got nothing special to talk about.
  • 我没什么别要说的。
    I have nothing particular to talk about.
  • 我没有什么别要商量的。
    I don't have anything special to discuss.
  • 他特招人讨厌。
    He's a nuisance.
  • 请不要地为我而麻烦您吧。
    Please don't go out of your way.
  • 请不要特地送我。
    Please don't go out of your way.
  • 那个会没有什么别的。
    That meeting was nothing special.
  • 蕾西什么礼物好呢?
    What is a good gift for Tracy?
  • 你看到汤姆的新家了吗?别好。
    Did you see Tom's new house? It's really nice.
  • 你今天显得别高兴。
    You seem especially happy today.
  • 在特别降价的时候。
    It was on sale.
  • 我不能对你特殊。
    I can't make any exceptions for you.
  • 我不能对你特殊。
    We can't give you any special treatment.
  • 我不能对你特殊。
    I can't make an exception for you.
  • 是不是特棒呀?
    It's nice, isn't it?
  • 真的特好玩。
    It was really fun.
  • 你见到斯科特吗?
    Have you seen Scott?
  • 我是哈里森·福特。
    I'm Harrison Ford.
  • 没有什么别的地方。
    No place particular.
  • 塔米特别能吃。
    Tammy eats like a horse.
  • 我特喜欢吃甜的。
    I love sweets.
  • 珍妮特真迷人。
    Janet is a knockout.
  • 珍妮特真迷人。
    Janet is sexy.
  • 珍妮特真迷人。
    Janet is beautiful.
  • 珍妮特真迷人呀。
    Janet is a knockout.