您Chinese English Sentence:
| - 好极啦,您还要些别的吗?
Very good, anything else? - 其中,“作者信息”包括您的姓名、电子函件地址或者其他任何适宜的资料。
in which author-information is, presumably, your name, but it could also include your email address or any other appropriate information. - “真是这样,”她又说,“您想象得到我的脾气有多坏,我老是喜欢捉弄初次见面的人,使他们难堪,这样做其实是很傻的。
'It's true, ' she continued. 'The fact is that I have this awful habit of wanting to embarrass people I see for the first time. It's very silly. - 您的座下有一件救生衣在发生水上紧急情况时用。
There's life vest under your seat for water emergencies. - 您的座下有一件救生衣在发生水上紧急情况时用。
There's a life vest under your seat for water emergencies. - 您的座下有一件救生衣在发生水上紧急情况时用。
There 's a life vest under your seat for water emergencies. - 早安,艾默森先生,我希望您的旅游一直都很愉快。
Good morning, Mr. Emerson. I hope your trip has been a pleasant one so far. - 晚上好,帝宛餐厅,您有什么事需要帮忙吗?
Good evening. Emperor's Court. May I help you? - 孙:您早就应该向中国第一个皇帝提出这个建议。
You should have made this suggestion to the first Chinese emperor long ago. - 您希望用什么方式付款?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? - 我可以斗胆问一下您是否已经决定雇用马克了?
May I venture to ask if you've decided to employ Mark? - 在我看来,您的信条是相当不切实际的。
En my opinion, your belief' re quite unreasonable. - 如果您不介意我这么说的话,您的微笑很迷人。
If you do not mind my saying so, your smile is quite enchanting. - 如果您不介意我这么说的话,您的微笑很迷人。
If you don't mind my saying so, your smile is quite enchanting. - 关于投资您还有什么令人鼓舞的消息告诉我吗?
What other encouraging thing about investment can you tell me? - 我很抱歉占用您宝贵的时间,但有一件重要事情我希望能得到您的建议。
I apologize for encroaching upon your valuable time, but I should appreciate you advice in an important matter. - 兹向贵公司保证,我将尽最大努力完成此批订货,使您满意。
You may be assured that I shall use my best endeavour to execute the order to your satisfaction. - 兹向贵公司保证,我将尽最大努力完成此批订货,使您满意。
You may is assured that I shall use my best endeavour to execute the order to your satisfaction. - 请您先签收。
Please endorse it first. - 我赞同您的意见。
I'd like to endorse your opinion. - 我赞同您的意见。
I 'd like to endorse your opinion. - 我想支持您的申请。
I will like to endorse your application. - 我想支持您的申请。
I would like to endorse your application. - 我原则上同意您的计划,不过代沟是无法否认的因素。
I'd endorse your plan in principle, but generation gap is something you can't deny. - 我原则上同意您的计划,不过代沟是无法否认的因素。
I'd endorse your plan in principle, but generation gap is something you can not deny. - 我原则上同意您的计划,不过代沟是无法否认的因素。
I 'd endorse your plan in principle, but generation gap is something you can not deny. - 可以请您跳个舞吗?
May I give the pleasure of engaging you for a dance? - 可以请您跳个舞吗?
May I have the pleasure of engaging you for a dance? - 您的太太好吗?
How's the good lady? - 晚安,祝您休息好。
Good night. Have a good rest. - 请享用您的汤。
Please enjoy your soup. - 希望您住得愉快。
Hope you enjoy your stay.
|
|
|