Chinese English Sentence:
  • 可总比没有强吧。
    Well, it's better than nothing.
  • 没有,我太紧张了。
    No, I was too nervous.
  • 我后悔有更努力学习。
    I regret not studying harder.
  • 你没忘了告诉她吧?
    Did you remember to tell her?
  • 噢,见鬼!没考及格。
    Oh, heck! I failed the test.
  • 真见鬼!我赶上电车。
    Shoot! I Missed the train.
  • 你没必要买那个。
    You don't need to buy that.
  • 我再也没耐心了。
    I've run out of patience.
  • 我没那么傻。
    I'm not stupid!
  • 我又不是见过世面。
    I'm not naive!
  • 无聊。没有意思。
    It's for the birds.
  • 无聊。没有意思。
    It's no good.
  • 无聊。没有意思。
    It sucks.
  • 没错。真无聊。
    I agree. It's for the birds.
  • 那个会有什么特别的。
    That meeting was nothing special.
  • 我没有工作的热情。
    I can't get excited about my job.
  • 他还没有女朋友呢。
    He doesn't have a girlfriend.
  • 我又没问你。
    I didn't ask you.
  • 骗人,收回你说过的话!
    I'm not a liar! Take it back!
  • 没关系,不用着急。
    That's okay. Take your time.
  • 有什么办法让你们和好吗?
    Isn't there any way you can patch things up?
  • 我从有这么高兴过。
    I've never been this happy.
  • 我从有这么高兴过。
    I've never been as happy as I am now.
  • 我从有这么高兴过。
    This is the happiest moment in my life.
  • 我从有这么高兴过。
    This is the best moment of my life.
  • 我从有这么高兴过。
    I couldn't be happier.
  • 有比这更让人高兴的了。
    Nothing could be more wonderful.
  • 有比这更让人高兴的了。
    Nothing would please me more.
  • 有比这更让人高兴的了。
    Nothing could be nicer.
  • 那个警察给你开违反交规的罚单吗?
    Didn't that policeman give you a ticket?
  • 有,我今天的运气可真好。
    No, he didn't. I lucked out today.
  • 我什么都没说。
    I didn't say anything.