顺Chinese English Sentence:
| - 最后但同样重要的是,我们将讨论如何顺利执行合同。
Last but not least, we'll discuss how to carry out the contract smoothly. - 顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
When do I have to open the letter of credit? - 绝对不该说“我没有时间”这样的话。如果你知道需要做某项工作,应该不用敦促地完成。你的老板很快会把你看成一个靠得住的人、团队的一大资产。如果要做的事情先后顺序有冲突,让老板为你决定。
The words I don't have time should never escape your lips. If you know something needs to be done, do it without being prodded. Your boss will quickly come to see you as someone she can count on and a huge asset to the team. If you have conflicting priorities, ask your boss to help sort them out. - 雇佣最杰出的人员。无论公司处于顺境还是逆境,员工都是最重要的资产。雇佣那些踌躇满志雄心勃勃的人,他们是团队建设者和优秀的上传下达者,在企业面临困难的时候,他们也能引领企业奋斗于惊涛骇浪之中而不惊慌失措。
Hire the best. Your staff is your most important asset -- in good times and in bad. Hire ambitious people who are team-builders and good communicators, who can lead the organization in turbulent times without panicking. - 只要想想你最近的不愉快对话–无论是与朋友、家人或陌生人:刚开始一切都很顺利,直到对方跨过界线开始刺探财务状况、性生活或健康问题。不管怎麼努力,你对过分分享者已永远改观。
Just think back to a recent uncomfortable conversation you had with someone -- a friend, family member or total stranger. Things were going well until the other person just laid it all out there: an unnecessary peek into his or her financial situation, sex life or health problems. No matter what you do, your view of an oversharer is forever changed. - 当前的不景气给职场人给工作打上了很多问号。但有一件事是确定的:改变。经济情况对你的公司来说很可能意味着经历一次转变,不管是新的经理、新生意的优先权、人手减少或者是工作量加大。你如何驾驭这股改变之风将意味着顺风顺水和惊涛骇浪的差别。
The current recession has left workers with many questions about their jobs. But one thing is certain: change. Economic conditions likely mean your firm is undergoing a transition, whether it's new management, emerging business priorities, a reduction in personnel or an increase in workload. How you pilot the winds of change can mean the difference between smooth sailing and rough waters. - 他常常在回家的路上顺便来看看我。
He usually drops in at my place on his way home. - 顺其自然
to let nature take its course. - 风调雨顺
favorable weather. - 逆来顺受
to accept adversity philosophically. - 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. - 以先后顺序为准。
First come, first served. - 以先后顺序为准。
On a first-come, first-served basis. - 顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
And by the way, could I have a look at your room card? - 顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?
By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service? - 顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?
By the way, please show me where the lift is? - 先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。
By the way, I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12:00 noon, sir. - 他希望能在现在就职的公司里顺利发展,步步高升。
He hopes to move onward and upward with his current company. - 如果你想在这一行生存下去的话,就得逆来顺受。
You have to roll with the punches if you want to survive in this business. - 我知道你今天晚上的比赛会很成功。祝你顺利!
I know you are going to be great in the play tonight. Break a leg! - 我是同花顺。
I have a full house. - 一切都会顺利的。
Everything will be fine. - 你听说了吗?那个会开得很顺利。
Did you hear that the meeting went well? - 这样的话就会很顺利。
It'll do the trick. - 这样的话就会很顺利。
It'll be effective. - 这样的话就会很顺利。
That'll work. - 这样的话就会很顺利。
That'll do it. - 别因为今天你不顺就拿我撒气。
Don't treat me badly just because you had a bad day. - 顺便提一下……?
Well, seriously,. . . - 顺便问一下,约翰怎么样了?
By the way, how is John? - 一切很顺利。
It's going pretty well. - 我会顺便来的。
I'll stop by later.
|
|
|