Chinese English Sentence:
  • 那位流行歌曲歌星周围蜂拥著许多歌
    The pop star was followed by a train of admirers.
  • 例如,它们可以为途的旅人指引方向。
    For instance, they give directions to the lost traveller, I will say.
  • 作为球,我们会非常激动,并且忠心祝他们好运。
    We'll tremble and cross our fingers," he said on his Internet site.
  • 施罗德在他的个人网页上说,"接着我们就守在电视机前开球赛了,就可以进入角色了。作为球,我们会非常激动,并且忠心祝他们好运。
    "Then we will get into the mood in front of television. We'll tremble and cross our fingers," he said on his Internet site.
  • 施罗德在他的个人网页上说,"接着我们就守在电视机前开球赛了,就可以进入角色了。作为球,我们会非常激动,并且忠心祝他们好运。
    "Then we will get into the mood in front of television. We'll tremble and cross our fingers," he said on his Internet site.
  • 你产生过幻感觉吗?
    Have you tripped out?
  • 妙语连珠可不是格里门蒂娜·戈莱里用来使爱慕她的人倒在她石榴裙下的手段。
    “A feast of reason and a flow of soul” were not the charms by which Clementina Golightly essayed to keep her admirers spell-bound at her feet. (A. Trollop, The Three Clerks Ch XVII)
  • 他虽然笃信宗教, 但有时仍感到惘.
    Although a very religious man, he is still troubled by occasional doubts.
  • 他虽然笃信宗教, 但有时仍感到惘.
    Although a very religious man, he is still troubled by occasional doubts.
  • 到那时,我们完全路了。
    By that time we were well and truly lost.
  • 你的朋友杰克·特纳好像恋上了苏珊·汤普金斯。
    You friend Jack Turner seems to have a crush on Susan Tompkins.
  • 失在岔道中,向前走了15英里就完全路了。
    I missed the turnoff and went 15 miles out of mey way.
  • 刻在墙壁、甲骨和长毛象的牙齿上的点、线和符号,长久以来使得史学家惑不解。
    Historians have long been puzzled by dots, lines and symbols which have been engraved on walls, bones, and the ivory tusks of mammoths.
  • 刻在墙壁、甲骨和长毛象的牙齿上的点、线和符号,长久以来使得史学家惑不解。
    Historians have long been puzzled by dots, lines and symbols which have been engraved on walls, bones, and the ivory tusks of mammoths.
  • 人们企图答复这个问题,为这个问题而争论,给这个问题弄得惑不解,这正可以证明这种工夫是徒然的、不必要的。
    And the very fact that people try to answer this question and quarrel over it and are puzzled by it serves to show it up as quite vain and uncalled for.
  • 假设任由外国资讯排山倒海涌入,有一部分人势必失在信息的海洋中,忘了总体的方向。
    Should information from outside sources be allowed to pour in unchecked, some people are sure to lose their bearings on the sea of information and data.
  • 她把头碰了一下后昏了几分钟。
    After she hit her head she was unconscious for several minutes.
  • 她撞了头,有几分钟昏不醒。
    She hit her head and was unconscious for several minutes.
  • 答:关于中国球观看世界杯足球赛问题,现在中、韩、日三国旅游机构等正在就此进行磋商。
    A: As regards Chinese football fans watching the World Cup, discussions are still underway among the tourist agencies of China, Japan, and the ROK.
  • 对不起,我们迟到了。我们对这个城市不熟悉,刚才路了。
    I'm sorry we're late, we got lost in this unfamiliar city.
  • 您洒下一道月光,这宫便朦胧出现,那座座塔楼遂从雾霭中伸出巨大的头顶来;
    cast upon it a ray of light which shall vaguely outline it and cause to emerge from the fog the great heads of the towers;
  • 血管走神经的与血管和走神经有关的,或含有血管和走神经的
    Relating to or involving blood vessels and the vagus nerve.
  • 他们围着石头花瓶捉藏。
    They played at hide and seek round the stone vases.
  • 所谓一个女人如果有另一个女人假装要照料她,就可以完全高枕而卧——这是一则非常有用而又值得尊重的信。
    It's a very useful and venerable superstition that one woman is perfectly safe if another woman is pretending to look after her.
  • 在威尼斯很容易路。
    It's easy to lose your way in Venice.
  • 我猜想大部分从小是球的人,学会了忠诚,学会忍受挫折,以及更好地应对人生的枯荣沉浮。
    I suspect that most people, who grow up as sports fans, learn loyalty, learn to endure defeat and learn to deal better with the vicissitudes of life.
  • 他很快就让她的魅力给住了。
    He soon fell victim to her charms.
  • 我迷上了电子游艺。
    I'm really sold on video game.
  • 但是,对每个球来说,我们需要的是耐心。
    However, to every indi-vidual fan, we need patience.
  • 但是,领袖们还是需要注意在社会边缘徘徊的"途羔羊"或离经叛道者。
    But leaders will need to be vigilant of the "strayers" or deviants who operate at the fringes of society.
  • 全村人都已出动寻找这个路的孩子。
    All the villagers have set out looking for the missing child.
  • 我是一个排球迷。
    I'm a volleyball fan.