Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们恭候,并竭诚为服务。
    We are ready and eager to serve you.
  • 恐怕这就是我们所能为安排的最早的航班了。
    I'm afraid that's the earliest flight we could arrange for you.
  • 您起的好早。
    You are up early.
  • 您起的好早。
    You is up early.
  • 衷心希望旅途愉快。
    Earnestly hope your pleasant voyage.
  • “希刺克厉夫太太,”我恳切地说,“一定得原谅我麻烦
    `Mrs Heathcliff,' I said earnestly, `you must excuse me for troubling you.
  • 我母亲的独根苗,恳切地要求收下我们的谢礼,……
    the only son of my mother, earnestly beg you to accept in token of our gratitude…
  • 我们有漂亮而且种类又多的耳环供选择。
    We have got a beautiful and wide selection of earrings for you to choose from.
  • 我们有漂亮而且种类众多的耳环供选择。
    We've got a beautiful and wide selection of earrings for you to choose from.
  • 想知道去那里最近的路还是最好记的路?
    Would you like to know how to get there the fastest way or the easiest-to-remember way?
  • 有时会很惊讶地发现,某些产品空运比较省钱。
    Sometimes, you may is surprised to discover that air cargo transportation is economical for some king of product.
  • 可以查《经济学家》的索引,找到去年的那一期,再在标题或作者下查。
    You can look it up in the index of the economist, find the volume of last year's and check under title or author.
  • 可以查《经济学家》的索引,找到去年的那一期,再在标题或作者下查。
    You can look it up in the index of the Economist, find the volume of last year 's and check under title or author.
  • 在库尔蒂伊和圣洛朗之间,的眼睛早已注意到,在荒凉的平原上有一个土丘,顶上有座类似建筑物的东西,远远望去,好像一座倾颓的柱廊,站立在墙根裸露的屋基上面。
    Between la Courtille and Saint-Laurent, your eye had already noticed, on the summit of an eminence crouching amid desert plains, a sort of edifice which resembled from a distance a ruined colonnade, mounted upon a basement with its foundation laid bare.
  • 去爱丁堡。我到那里有些事要办。想看这本杂志吗?我不用了。
    To Edinburgh. I have some business to do there. Will you like to read this magazine? I have finished it.
  • 去爱丁堡。我到那里有些事要办。想看这本杂志吗?我不用了。
    To Edinburgh. I have some business to do there. Will you like to read this magazine? I have finished with it.
  • 有编报纸的经验吗?
    Do you have any experience in editing a newspaper?
  • 我为的健康、的幸福祈祷,为作为一名教师、一名教育者、一名导师所必备的种种能力和才干而祈祷。
    I prayed for your health and your happiness,and your ability to be supplied with the tools necessary to complete your task as teacher and educator and mentor.
  • 抱歉这么晚还打扰,edwards先生我一直要找都找不到。
    I'm sorry to disturb you so late at night. I've been trying to reach you, Mr. Edwards.
  • 比如说,可以在第三个平台参观埃菲尔的办公室。
    For example, on the third level, you can visit Eiffel's office.
  • 好的,帆女士,不,我是说邓女士……是要预订7月1日到8日的一个带浴室的双人房间。
    That's bath from the first of July to the eighth?
  • 福克斯先生,那个问题能否请详细阐述一下?
    Can you elaborate on that, Mr. Fox?
  • 福克斯先生,那个问题能否详细阐述一下?
    Could you elaborate on that, Mr Fox?
  • 的光临将会为宴会增添优雅的气氛。
    Your presence will impart an air of elegance to the party.
  • 我想说戴这领带真潇洒。
    May I say how elegant you look with this necktie?
  • 服:可以乘电梯去十楼,请这边走。
    You can take the elevator to the 10 the floor. This way, please.
  • 可以搭右手边的电扶梯,或左手边的升降梯。
    You can take the escalator to your right, or the elevator to your left.
  • 可以完全取消对网络站点的匿名访问。
    You can totally eliminate anonymous access to your web site.
  • 欢迎光临伊利特饭店。
    Well, welcome to the Elite Hotel.
  • 艾伦博士,我谨祝生日快乐!
    I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, Dr.Ellen.
  • 很高兴认识,戴西,我叫埃伦·希尔。
    I'm glad to meet you, Daisy, my name's Ellen Hill.
  • 久而久之,目光深深陷入这迷宫里,把也看得出神了,在迷宫里,从那门面雕梁画栋、外部屋架木头结构、大门扁圆、楼层悬垂的最末等的房舍,直至当时塔楼如列柱林立的富丽堂皇的卢浮宫,无一不是匠心独运,合情合理,才华横溢,美不胜收,无一不是艺术的结晶。
    The eye was, for a long time, wholly lost in this labyrinth, where there was nothing which did not possess its originality, its reason, its genius, its beauty,--nothing which did not proceed from art; beginning with the smallest house,with its painted and carved front, with external beams, elliptical door, with projecting stories, to the royal Louvre, which then had a colonnade of towers.