Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我发球发得怎么样?
    What about my serve?
  • 您要些什么?
    What may I serve you with?
  • 如果说向往荣誉是一种罪过,那我就是活着的最为罪恶的灵魂-莎士比亚。
    if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most sinning soul alive- Shakespeare.
  • 再跳一个舞怎么样?
    What about another dance?
  • 你怎不谦虚一点呀?
    Why should you sin against modesty?
  • 他是从什时候失踪的?
    Since when has he been missing?
  • 他从什时候起学英语?
    Since when has he studied English?
  • 他从什时候起学英语?
    Since when have he stud English?
  • 你从什时候起住在这里的?
    Since when have you stayed here?
  • 你叔叔的情况怎样?
    What has become of your uncle?
  • 她真诚地希望她能做点什来安慰他们。
    She wished sincerely she might do something to comfort them.
  • 你在信上是怎署名的?你写上“忠实于您的”了吗?
    How did you sign the letter? Did you write “Sincerely yours”?
  • 你父亲是干什么的?
    What does your father do?
  • 他的父亲做什工作?
    What was his father?
  • 你要什尽管大声说出来。
    Just sing out what you want.
  • 雨从来没下过这大。
    It's raining harder than ever.
  • "对这个小男孩不要太严厉了,他不是故意这做的。"
    Don't be too hard on the boy; he didn't mean to do it.
  • 明天有什班机去新加坡?
    What fight is there to Singapore tomorrow?
  • 明天有什班机去新加坡?
    What flights are there to Singapore tomorrow?
  • 明天有什班机去新加坡?
    What fight is there going to Singapore tomorrow?
  • 明天去新加坡有什飞机?
    What flight do you have to Singapore tomorrow?
  • 就请您调一下音量吧。
    Please adjust the volume.
  • 你想做什么都行。
    Do what you please.
  • 你愿意怎办就怎
    Do as you please.
  • 你在歌颂什么?
    What are you singing of?
  • 会议者,是独个儿就干不了什事的重要人物们的集会,经聚首一堂后,却又能够作出“无法可施”的决定。
    A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing, but together can decide that nothing can is do.
  • 会议者,是独个儿就干不了什事的重要人物们的集会,经聚首一堂后,却又能够作出“无法可施”的决定。
    A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing, but together can decide that nothing can be done.
  • 来点本地酿制的啤酒怎样?
    What about your local brew?
  • 本地的土产是什呢?
    What's the local specialty?
  • 非凡的眼界;对于这小的年龄来说如此的平衡感是非凡的。
    a remarkable sight; such poise is singular in one so young.
  • 他的目光落在了一个娇小美丽的身躯,一大堆金色的秀发,一双用询问的神色迎接着他的蓝色眼睛,还有一个那年轻光洁、却具有那独特的能力、可以时而抬起时而攒聚的前额上。那额头所露出的表情不完全是困惑、迷惘或是惊觉,也不仅仅是一种聪明集中的专注,不过它也包括了这四种表情。他一看到这一切,眼前便突然闪过一种强烈的似曾相识之感。那是一个孩子,他在跨越那海峡时曾抱在怀里的孩子。那天很冷,空中冰雹闪掠,海里浊浪排空。那印象消失了,可以说像呵在她身后那窄而高的穿衣镜上的一口气一样消失了。镜框上是像到医院探视病人的一群黑种小爱神,全都缺胳膊少腿,有的还没有脑袋,都在向黑皮肤的女神奉献盛满死海水果的黑色花篮--他向曼内特小姐郑重地鞠躬致敬。
    As his eyes rested on a short, slight, pretty figure, a quantity of golden hair, a pair of blue eyes that met his own with an inquiring look, and a forehead with a singular capacity (remembering how young and smooth it was of lifting and knitting itself into an expression that was not quite one of perplexity, or wonder, or alarm or merely of a bright fixed attention, though is included all the four expressions--as his eyes rested on these things, a sudden vivid likeness passed before him, of a child whom he had held in his arms on the passage across that very Channel, one cold time, when the hail drifted heavily and the sea ran high. The likeness passed away, like a breath along the surface of the gaunt pier-glass behind her, on the frame of which, a hospital procession of negro cupids, several head-less and all cripples, were offering black baskets of Dead Sea fruit to black divinities of the feminine gender--and he made his formal bow to Miss Manette.
  • 有什东西塞住了洗涤槽。
    Something has plugged up the sink.