Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你一点也没变。
    You've changed little.
  • 我整整一年见你了。
    It's been a whole year since I last saw you.
  • 没事儿。
    That's all right.
  • 我很乐意,但我恐怕时间。
    I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
  • 但她没有太多经验。
    But she doesn't have much experience.
  • 没有,它说什么了?
    No, what does it say?
  • 昨天他到,你知道为什么吗?
    He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?
  • 她坚持说那没关系。
    She insists that it doesn't matter.
  • 还没决定。
    It's still undecided.
  • 咱们看看有有别的节目。
    Let's see what else is on.
  • 我很久有收到他的信了。
    I haven't heard from him for a long time.
  • 他还没有给我回信。
    He hasn't answered my letter yet.
  • 厨房里有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉。
    There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.
  • 我想我们有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
    I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
  • 如果你昨天有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
    What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
  • 我希望你有欺骗我。
    I wish you hadn't cheated me.
  • 如果你有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
    Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
  • 我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我有足够的勇气。
    I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage.
  • 没问题,你要多少?
    No problem. How much?
  • 我希望我有打扰你。
    I hope I'm not bothering you.
  • 我从听过这首曲子,谁写的?
    I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it?
  • 我每天看小说,但从厌烦过。
    I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday.
  • 说谎者即使讲真话也人相信。
    A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth
  • 如果接受你方报价,我们将有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。
    To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
  • 你方价格是不是真的有下降的余地了
    Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
  • 我方有想到你方给的折扣这么低
    We didn't expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
  • 你方报价对竞争者报价有优势
    Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
  • 很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本办法谈成。
    We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
  • 很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本可能达成交易。
    We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
  • 如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本办法谈下去
    If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
  • 已经有进一步降价的空间了
    There is little scope for further reducing the price.
  • 恐怕有再议价的空间了
    I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.