Chinese English Sentence:
  • 他做出鲁动作表示反驳.
    He made a rude sign by way of retort.
  • "你们一定要克服枝大叶,因为枝大叶常常引起无可挽回的错误。"
    "You are supposed to get rid of carelessness, for it often leads to irretrievable errors."
  • 猴子的皮肤有一种糙感。
    The monkey's skin has a rough feel.
  • 假若便秘就应该多吃糙食物.
    If you're constipated you should eat more roughage.
  • 她的手由于干活而糙。
    Her hands were roughened by work.
  • 略地说来,我想大约有100人参观了展览。
    Roughly speaking, I would say that about100 people attended the exhibit.
  • 鲁地与这个婴儿玩耍。
    He played roughly with the baby.
  • 我手背上一小块糙的地方
    a small roughness on the back of my hand
  • 的绳子也经不住总磨.
    Constant rubbing will fray even the thickest rope.
  • `你认为你是个鲁的人吗?'`当然不是!'
    `Do you consider yourself a rude person?' `Certainly not!'
  • 真奇怪,她竟然会如此暴无礼。
    It's strange for her to be so rude.
  • "别这么鲁,那样对待你姑母是很恶劣的态度。"
    Don't be so rude; that's a nice way to behave to your aunt!
  • 那个新来的学生鲁地跟老师顶嘴, 一开始就把关系搞僵了.
    The new student started off on the wrong foot with the teacher by answering back rudely.
  • 我觉得他暴无礼难以忍受.
    I find his rudeness unbearable.
  • 暴无礼, 我再也不能不闻不问了.
    I can't ignore his rudeness any longer.
  • 我不喜欢他鲁的态度。
    I don't like his rugged manner.
  • 他脾气粗暴。
    He has a savage temper.
  • 他因她的心大意而责备她。
    He chided her for carelessness.
  • "她认出那个鲁无礼的售货员之后,要他拿那同一件衣服看看。"
    After seeking out the rude assistant she asked for the same dress.
  • 有重[细, 粗]锯齿的
    double [minutely, rough] serrate
  • 她的宠物是一只毛而蓬松的狗。
    Her pet is a shaggy dog.
  • 节目中的暴力场面和难听的话使许多观众感到震惊。
    The violence and bad language in the program shocked many of the viewers.
  • 你不应该这样心大意。
    You shouldn't be so careless.
  • 你的文章只略地涉及到这个问题.
    Your essay gives a rather sketchy treatment of the problem.
  • 我们从几方面略的说法中设法弄清了真相.
    We managed to piece together the truth from several sketchy accounts.
  • 也许你有社交方面的缺点,诸如势利、饶舌、出语俗等,使你的新相识退避三舍。
    Maybe you have social faults such as snobbishness, talkativeness, and using slang, etc. which drive away new acquaintances.
  • 无教养的没有教养的,不文明的;野的
    Socially unpolished, uncultured, or unrefined.
  • 带有头的小钉;用来保护靴底。
    a short nail with a thick head; used to protect the soles of boots.
  • 瓷碗雕不出细花来。
    You (or One) cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
  • 你何不有话直说呢?他是一个鲁、不懂得关心别人,而且自私的人!
    Why don't you call a spade a spade? He's a rude, uncaring, selfish man!
  • 蝶耳长毛狗与獚相关的几种小狗,长有很长的丝般的毛、弯过背部的而多毛的尾巴和像蝴蝶翅膀似的大耳朵
    Any of a breed of small dog related to the spaniel, having a long silky coat, a bushy tail that curves over its back, and large ears shaped like the wings of a butterfly.
  • 这个柱子有两手的指距那么
    The post can be spanned by one 's two hands.