Chinese English Sentence:
  • 没相到安妮竟会放弃她在约郡的小别墅。
    I am surprised ( that ) Anne will have given up her cottage in Yoorkshire.
  • 没想到安妮竟会放弃她在约克郡的小别墅。
    I was surprised(that) Anne should've given up her cottage in Yorkshire.
  • 借此机会,望贵公司认研究一下我们修订的陈年葡萄酒价目表。
    We take this opportunity of calling your attention to our revised price - list, as annexe, for old vintage.
  • 当安妮还想再去拿一份食物时,父亲便对她说:"你是眼馋肚子饱。"
    "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach, " Father told Annie when she tried to get another helping.
  • 安妮:真遗憾!
    Annie: What a pity!
  • 安妮说得真好。
    Annie said it very well.
  • 安妮:设计得妙呀!
    Annie: What a nice design!
  • 安妮:你记得清楚。
    Annie: What a nice memory!
  • 安妮:玛丽形容得恰当。
    Annie: What a vivid description!
  • 这告示是千万确的突发事件
    The announcement was a veritable bolt.
  • 选择那个时间公布,出人意料。
    The timing of the announcement was rather unexpected.
  • 这些苍蝇让人讨厌。
    These flies are annoying me.
  • 你不该去惹他生气,他是个难对付的家伙。
    You shouldn't annoy him. He's a real hard case.
  • 我们谈论汽车时,我总是说我喜欢洋货。我只是以此来气彼得,而他竟每次都信以为,怪好笑的。
    When we talk about cars, I always say that I prefer foreign ones just to annoy Peter. He rises to the bait every time.
  • 他在办公室里老是目不转睛地盯著我,把我气坏了。
    I'm extremely annoyed at the way he always stares at me in the office.
  • 我对此事是很生气。
    I'm really very annoyed about it.
  • 我对此事是很生气。
    I am really very annoyed about it.
  • 真讨厌!
    How annoying!
  • 真气人!
    Be not that annoying!
  • 这种打扰真讨厌。
    This interruption is very annoying.
  • 天气恼人,不是吗?
    The weather's very annoying, isn't it?
  • 我们队失败了,是气死人。
    Our team's failure is most/very/extremely annoying/exasperating.
  • 天气恼人,不是吗?
    The weather's very annoying, is not it?
  • 天气恼人,不是吗?
    The weather 's very annoying, is not it?
  • 是受够了那些烦人的事。
    I've had just about enough of those annoying matters.
  • 三极管带有阳极、阴极和控制栅极的高空的电子管
    A highly evacuated electron tube containing an anode, a cathode, and a control grid.
  • 带有空管正极并连接栅格以提供反馈的一系列小线圈。
    a small coil in series with the anode of a vacuum tube and coupled to the grid to provide feedback.
  • 空电子管的正负极之间的能够控制电子通过管流动的电极。
    an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube.
  • 阴极射出一束电子通过高压正极的空管。
    a vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
  • 凭我个人的经验来看,这束金光是不同寻常的,它应该是一个正的ufo或者是一艘外星飞船发出的光束。
    "From my experience it sounds like something very anomalous, a true UFO or even an extraterrestrial craft.
  • 对有钱人来说,贫穷是不合情理的事情;他们可无法理解:既然想吃饭了,为什么不把铃打响?
    Poverty is an anomaly to rich people; it is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
  • 我保证他所说的话是的。
    I will answer for the truth of what he has said.