Chinese English Sentence:
  • 谣言、歪曲、疑、误解……织成一层烟雾又笼罩着这个地区。
    Rumors, distortion, suspicion, misunderstanding...all combine to form a layer of mist to envelop this region.
  • 猜疑的主导基调
    A prevailing atmosphere of distrust.
  • 我的妻子必定是透了我的心思,因为我不断地看到她令人不安的眼光。
    My wife must've read my mind because I received some disturbing looks from her.
  • 第一,团队里的成员如果感到疑惑,或更糟的是大家互相忌,等于已播下了分崩离析的种子。
    Firstly, if members of a group are confused, or worse, if they suspect each other, the seed for disunity has just been sown.
  • 记得孙子所说的:迷惑、疑将导致不团结,削弱竞争力,结果让对手坐享胜利的果实。
    Remember what Sun Tzu said about confusion and suspicion.They will lead to disunity, cause erosion of our competitiveness and provide victory to our competitors!
  • 记得孙子所说的:迷惑、疑将导致不团结,削弱竞争力,结果让对手坐享胜利的果实。
    Remember what Sun Tzu said about confusion and suspicion. They will lead to disunity, cause erosion of our competitiveness and provide victory to our competitors!
  • 没有人能出他究竟是什么意思。
    Nobody could dope out what he meant.
  • 这种谜语叫我怎么呢?
    Such a riddle! How could you expect me to dope it out?
  • 那些目击者肯定对我作了种种测,他们一准会暗暗思忖,我花一百法郎的高价来买这么一本书究竟是为了什么,这本书到处都可以买到,只要花上十个法郎,至多也不过十五个法郎。
    I must have greatly intrigued the onlookers who, having witnessed this scene, doubtless wondered why on earth I had gone there to pay a hundred francs for a book that I could have got anywhere for ten or fifteen at most.An hour later, I had sent round for my purchase.
  • 他们侧他病已垂危。
    They suspected him to be dying.
  • 他们问我炸药发明者的名字,我说叫诺贝尔-当时这只不过是一种测,但碰巧对了。
    They asked me the name of the inventor of dynamite. I said Nobel – it was a long shot, but happened to be true.
  • 使不满使心怀怨恨、妒嫉、测、偏见或敌对
    To affect with envy, jealousy, prejudice, or hostility.
  • 热衷猜字迷的人
    A crossword-puzzle fiend.
  • 我猜猜他在奉承我。
    I guess he was just flattering me.
  • 该董事的辞职威胁在股东中引起了测。
    The director's threat to resign caused a flutter of speculation among the shareholders.
  • 打赌通常是两方之间的一种协定,对某一结果进行预测,错的一方被罚给另一方某约定的东西;赌博
    An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.
  • "我想她是得头奖了,因为她从大厅里出来时后面跟着一群记者。"
    "I gather she won the first prize, since she came out of the hall with a crowd of reporters following her."
  • 他的行动招来不少的疑。
    His actions generated a good deal of suspicion.
  • 你快要猜中了。
    You are getting warm.
  • 冷眼疑、不友好的一瞥或一眼
    A suspicious, unfriendly glance or look.
  • 尽管客栈老板很热情,但我们想他的真正目的是为了得到更多的钱。
    Although the innkeeper was warm, we guessed that his real goad was to get more money.
  • 想中国的龚智超女士最有可能在这次决赛中取胜。
    I guess Ms.Gong Zhichao from China is most likely to be the winner in the final.
  • 至于党内的主观主义的批评,不要证据的乱说,或互相忌,往往酿成党内的无原则纠纷,破坏党的组织。
    As for subjective criticism, loose and groundless talk or suspiciousness, such practices inside the Party often breed unprincipled disputes and undermine the Party organization.
  • 猜一下答案。
    Make a guess at the answer.
  • 我猜她有35岁。
    I guess her age as 35.
  • 出了缸里豆子有多少。
    He guessed the number of beans in the jar.
  • 看包裹里面是什么东西?
    Just guess what is in the parcel.
  • 她猜到了我的想法。
    She guessed my thoughts.
  • 我猜是这样。
    I guess it is.
  • 你只能猜测而已。
    You can only guess.
  • 我猜他大概。
    I guess he's about 30.
  • 我来大胆猜一下。
    I'll hazard a guess.