Chinese English Sentence:
  • 应该偿还银行付的那笔款子。
    You shall reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
  • 应该偿还银行付的那笔款子。
    You shall reimburse the bank for the amount pay.
  • 这跟目前的职业有何关联呢?。
    In what way does it relate to your current career?
  • 关于您的需要
    in relation to your needs.
  • 确能参加,请来函告知抵达的时间以便我们为安排会晤。
    Please confirm that you will be able to attend by advising us of---- we can arrange for you to be met.
  • 昨天告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。
    We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for shanghai.
  • 好的,我是早就劝告过的。
    Yes, I've already advised you to.
  • 好的,我是早就劝告过的。
    Yes, I have already advise you to.
  • 可以按座位扶手上的按钮来让座椅变得更舒服一些。
    You can push the seat-recliner button in the armrest for relaxing.
  • 也许不如自己去那里玩……可以很逍遥地在那儿玩上一整天。
    You might enjoy going there on your own... You could easily spend a whole day there relaxing.
  • 请您多加指教。
    Kindly give us your advice.
  • 我接受您的建议。
    I 'll take your advice.
  • 我接受您的建议。
    I take your advice.
  • 我接受您的建议。
    I'll take your advice.
  • 可以,有相关证件吗?
    Yes, do you have relevant certificates?
  • 我能不能使相信他是可靠的?
    Can I persuade you he is reliable?
  • 我能不能使相信他是可靠的?
    Can I persuade you (that) he is reliable?
  • 是为今天报纸的征人广告而来的吗?
    Are you here for the position advertised in today's paper?
  • 这药可以缓解的咳嗽。
    The medicine will relieve your cough.
  • 平安归来我们感到放心了。
    We relieve to see you back safe and sound.
  • 可以通过使用某个公共uddi站点,来为你自己的企业发布这个电子商务的服务,这样你的合作伙伴和客户就能够发现你已经可以接受电子订单了。
    Using one of the public UDDI operator sites, you could “advertise” the availability of this electronic commerce capability so that your partners and customers could find out that you can accept orders electronically.
  • 打算帮助推销这个产品,是吗?
    Your intention is to help advertise the product, is not it?
  • 打算帮助推销这个产品,是吗?
    Your intention is to help advertise the product, isn't it?
  • 我肯定记得,但我还是要提醒谈判在201房间进行。
    I'm sure you've remembered/you'll remember, but the negotiation is in Room 201.
  • 请您别忘了规矩。
    Please remember your manners.
  • 下次我会早些提醒的。
    I'll remind you next time.
  • 我应该提醒有关我们协议的事。
    I ought to remind you about our agreement.
  • 我来是想提醒明天的会议。
    I came to remind you about the meeting tomorrow.
  • 我一定得提醒把保险箱锁上。
    I must just remind you to lock the safe.
  • 我来是想提醒明天的会议。
    I want to remind you about the meeting tomorrow.
  • 遗憾地提醒方,尽管我们一再催促,至今仍未收到方信用证。
    We regret to remind you that your L/C has not arrived up to date in spite of our repeated reminders.
  • 对不起,的汇款还没有到我们这儿。
    Sorry, your remittance has not reached us yet.