Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我想全世界还是靠人际关系运作的
    I guess the whole world runs on connection.
  • 我求你不要靠这种风俗来帮你的忙,你已到了服兵役的年龄,目前只是暂时缓征,你随时都可能应征入伍的。
    You are included in the conscription, Fernand, and are only at liberty on sufferance, liable at any moment to be called upon to take up arms.
  • 乡镇学校和县城学校统一
    The town and county schools are being consolidated.
  • 真糟糕,秘密已经泄漏。我们打算与xyz公司合并的计划已经被一个记者探听到了。
    Well, the cat is out of the bag. A correspondent has discovered that we are planning a merger with the XYZ Company.
  • 当然啦。
    Of course I can.
  • 当然能啦。
    Of course , you can.
  • 当然是要最近出版的
    The latest, of course.
  • 少男少女们手头有了大把的时间--甚至可以燃一堆噼里啪的火焰来释放一下情绪。
    Teen-agers have time on their hands -- and perhaps even a crackling fire to set the mood.
  • 碗碟哗一声掉在地板上.
    The dishes crashed to the floor.
  • 树哗啦一声倒入窗内.
    The tree crashed through the window.
  • 沉重的箱子哗一声掉到他的头上。
    The heavy box landed crash on his head.
  • 花瓶哗一声掉在瓷砖上。
    The vase fell crash on to the tiles.
  • 到了露营的地方,……肚子里的勇气差不多全给吓跑
    When I got camp…there warn't much sand in my craw…
  • 当他们说我们在企图愚弄他的时候,我惟有嘟哝着说:造物主早已抢先了我们一步
    When he said we were trying to make a fool of him, I could only murmur that the Creator had beat us to it.
  • 她以评论的眼光看了一会.她说:"不错,不过,是不是挂倒?"
    She looked at it critically for a moment. 'It's all right,' she said, 'but isn't it upside-down?'
  • ,好,别哭了!
    Now, now, don't cry!
  • 别再叫喊啦!
    Give over that crying!
  • 好极了,法式烹调听上去棒极
    Yes, French cuisine sounds marvelous.
  • 珀西怎么?今天上午他什么人都骂。
    What's the matter with Percy? He's cursing everyone this morning.
  • 不要把我给跳过啦。
    Don't deal me out.
  • “我的好老爷,你太捧我
    "My dear, you flatter me.
  • “‘你们忘记这儿有个主人,’这暴君说,‘谁先惹我发脾气,我就把他毁掉!
    `"You forget you have a master here," says the tyrant. "I'll demolish the first who puts me out of temper!
  • 我不敢说。他们说好长时间呢。几个月之内我是什么运动都做不了。真叫人泄气。
    I am not so sure. They say it'll be a long job. I can not see myself do any sport for several months. It's very depressing.
  • 我不敢说。他们说好长时间呢。几个月之内我是什么运动都做不了。真叫人泄气。
    I am not so sure. They say it 'll be a long job. I can not see myself do any sports for several months. It 's very depressing.
  • 我不敢说。他们说好长时间呢。几个月之内我是什么运动都做不了。真叫人泄气。
    I am not so sure. They say it 'll be a long job. I can not see myself doing any sport for several months. It 's very depressing.
  • 吉莉安简直不可一世——她现在总是口口声声自称是示巴士女王的嫡亲后裔。
    Gillian beats the band-she’s now claiming that she’s a direct descendant of the Queen of Sheba!
  • 可是我的哥哥看见我们下楼的时候,居然还有脸喊叫,‘什么,已经完?’
    and yet my brother had the face to exclaim, when he saw us descending, "What, done already?"
  • 我看你在各个方面都是好样的。别让我再耽误你了,快去吧,我看你已有些急不可耐。”
    I see you are a thoroughly good fellow, and will detain you no longer. Go, for I see how impatient you are."
  • 老史鲁克斯小姐是个令人讨厌的客人。她来访问你,我真得向你表示祝贺
    Old Miss Snooks is a detestable person to have as a visitor, and I wish you joy of her.
  • 我提起我这本脏书的书皮哗一下,使劲地把它扔到狗窝里去,赌咒说我恨善书。
    I took my dingy volume by the scroop, and hurled it into the dog kennel, vowing I hated a good book.
  • 我再也不愿跟那家伙赌钱,他很不诚实。
    “I’ll never bet with that fellow again, he’s dishonest.
  • 要不就说去游泳,吃冰淇淋,玩小野猫小乌龟什么的——试图把我从学习中解放出来,但总不奏效。
    She thought of all kinds of enticements - the swimming pool, ice cream, stray cats and turtles - to dislodge me from my studies, but nothing ever worked.