Chinese English Sentence:
  • 尤因已经辞职,现在由谁来接任
    Who will take over now that Ewing has resigned?
  • 干嘛要抗拒诱惑——今后来的还多着
    Why resist temptation - there will always be more.
  • 干么要抗拒诱惑——今后来的还多着
    Why resist temptation – there will always be more.
  • (全场鼓掌)为什么要限制最抗日最革命最进步的共产党
    (Unanimous applause.) Why restrict the Communist Party, which is the most resolute in resisting Japan, the most revolutionary and the most progressive?
  • 无法克制的冲动;当强大的力量遭遇到不可动摇的事物时会发生什么
    irresistible (or resistless) impulses; what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
  • 网络管理员要做什么
    So what's a network administrator to do?
  • 安妮:是什么时候又恢复了?
    Annie: When did it resume?
  • 赵:你现在是否可以重新洽谈那笔交易
    Will it be possible for you to resume negotiating the deal now?
  • 现在您能否重新与我们洽谈这笔交易
    Will it be possible for you to resume negotiating the deal with us now?
  • 如果党的领导干部自己不严格要求自己,不遵守党纪国法,违反党的原则,闹派性,搞特殊化,走后门,铺张浪费,损公利私,不与群众同甘苦,不实行吃苦在先、享受在后,不服从组织决定,不接受群众监督,甚至对批评自己的人实行打击报复,怎么能指望他们改造社会风气
    If leading cadres in the Party do not set strict standards for themselves and observe Party discipline and the laws of the state, how can they be expected to help reform the standards of social conduct?How can they do so if, in violation of Party principles, they engage in factionalism, use their positions to obtain personal privileges, seize advantages through connections or influence, indulge in extravagance and waste, and seek personal gain at the expense of the public interest?How can they do so if they fail to share the joys and sorrows of the masses, refuse to be the first to bear hardships and the last to enjoy comforts, disobey the decisions of the Party organization and reject supervision by the masses or even retaliate against those who criticize them?
  • 那他为什么要退职
    Then why did he retire?
  • 退休后做什么好呢?
    What 'll do when I retire?
  • 真了不起,那他为什么要退职
    Wonderful, then why did he retire?
  • 退休后做什么好呢?
    What can I do when I retire?
  • 上面的问题不解决,我们就没有讲话的权利,人们会问,你们自己怎样
    If we fail to solve our own problems, we'll have no right to say anything about the conduct of others, for people will simply retort, "What about you?"
  • 约翰看到许多法利赛人和撒都该人也来受洗,便对他们说:“你们这一伙毒蛇!谁教你们去逃避未来的报应?”
    When he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism he said to them:"You vipers'brood! Who warned you to escape from the coming retribution?"
  • 他们不了解,台湾的居民为什么不赞成马上统一
    But they don't understand why people in Taiwan are not in favour of immediate reunification.
  • 要是我们还紧紧抱住本土英语或本土华语不放,念念不忘本土英语或本土华语怎么传神,怎么亲切,怎么富有地方特色,试问,又怎样跟上时代的潮流,与时代同步前进
    If we still hold dearly to our localized English or localized Chinese, reveling in their vivacity, intimacy and local flavor, how then are we able to keep abreast with the times?
  • 他那样做有什么道理
    What rhyme or reason could he have for doing that?
  • 当我们的原则和自身利益互相冲突时,我们应该服从哪一方
    When our principles run up against our interests, which should we adhere to?
  • 克尔赛过去用来做齐膝短裤和裤子的一种常有罗纹的毛料织物
    A woolen, often ribbed fabric formerly used for hose and trousers.
  • 你为何不在那个缎带上系一个蝴蝶结
    Why do not you tie the ribbon in a bow?
  • 理查德,又迟到了?这次你有什么借囗
    Late again, Richard? What's your alibi this time?
  • 喂,理查德,想什么
    Say, Richard.You look like you're thinking about something.
  • 理查德决定退出绒绸布行业。
    Richard decided to get out of the dry goods business.
  • 如何除掉这条蛇呢?
    How to get rid of it?
  • 我们怎么能够容忍那些一直紧跟林彪、“四人帮”的“造反派”以及继承他们那一套的少数坏头头,再来搞第二次“文化大革命”
    How can we allow those "rebels" who so closely followed Lin Biao and the Gang of Four, or the handful of ringleaders who have persisted in following their evil course, to launch a second "Cultural Revolution"?
  • 我喝什么来服药呢?
    What shall I drink to rinse the medicine down?
  • 何必管它?别把它放在心上,听其自然吧。
    Why get involved? Forget about it and let it rip.
  • 你为什么拿自己的生命来冒险
    We risked losing a lot of money in this venture; Why risk your life?
  • 那么,什么是可投保的风险
    What then is an insurable risk?
  • 罗宾:很好!对了,你怎么知道来闰美尔瓦公司
    Robin: Good! Incidentally. how did you know to come to the Milward Agency?