Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我见到Jin的举止后,我改变主意,打算不跟他约会了。
    When I saw Jim's behavior, I thought better of dating him.
  • 你讲闲话给琼尼听时,他总是全神贯注。
    Whenever you tell Jonny some gossip, he's all ears.
  • 我无法讲这个故事,我忘了中最好笑的部分。
    I can't tell the joke, I forgot the punch line.
  • 如果时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
    It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine.
  • 当然,我来帮你。
    Sure. Let me help you.
  • 你认为她是当真的吗
    Do you think she's serious?
  • 我不把他的话太当真
    I don't take him too seriously.
  • 我不把他的话太当真
    I don't pay much attention to what he says.
  • 我不把他的话太当真
    I don't take him very seriously.
  • 应当面对他说。
    Tell him to his face.
  • 你应面对他说他是个骗子!
    Tell him to his face that he's a liar!
  • 对方不相信你说的是真话时。
    I mean it!
  • 那是当然的。
    Good for you.
  • 别把我当傻瓜。
    Don't think you can make a fool out of me!
  • 别把我当傻瓜。
    Don't try to make me look foolish!
  • 别把我当傻瓜。
    You can't make me look stupid!
  • 你是不是在把我笑料呀?
    Are you trying to make a fool out of me?
  • 何必当真了呢。
    Don't get so uptight.
  • 何必当真了呢。
    Don't get so worked up.
  • 当然,什么问题?
    Sure, what is it?
  • 当然。什么事?
    Sure. What is it?
  • 当然,请说吧。
    Sure. Go ahead.
  • 然,要是不麻烦的话。
    Sure. If you don't mind.
  • 这相当简单。
    It's quite easy.
  • 当然,什么事?
    Sure, what's it about?
  • 当然,玩吧。
    Of course you may.
  • 当然可以,你说吧!
    Sure, go ahead.
  • 我当然会生气了。
    It's natural for me to get angry.
  • 我当然会生气了。
    Why shouldn't I be angry?
  • 我当然会生气了。
    I have a right to be upset!
  • 我是个容易上的人。
    I'm so gullible.
  • 我不想当头儿。
    I don't want to be a leader.