Chinese English Sentence:
  • 祝贺考试成功、毕业
    Congratulations on examination and graduation
  • 祝贺你试成功全家高兴。
    Congratulations exam success all family delighted
  • 国会议员正虑对他的批评作出回答。
    The congressman is meditating a reply to his critics.
  • 圆锥截面凹面的固定参点。
    a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section.
  • 享特解释道:“56kmodem是经验了的、低成本的、在任何地方都能连网。
    Hunter explains:"56K modems are proven, low-cost and have ubiquitously available connections.
  • 或参相关章节,其中都对使用应答器连接器的连接信息进行了详细地图示:
    Or, refer to the appropriate sections that follow for diagrams illustrating detailed connection information using the transponder connector:
  • 使用作为快速参,确定通过应答器连接器对单元的aip编程所需的连接和电缆适配器。
    Use as a quick reference to determine the connections and cable adapters required when programming a unit誷 AIP chips through the unit誷 transponder connector.
  • 那个学生企图和她的朋友串谋试作弊。
    The student tried to connive with her friend to cheat in the examination.
  • 其实,除了熟悉专业领域的华文术语,更重要的还在察者能解读华语话语意在言外的内涵意义,而这就必须等到他们亲身浸濡在中国复杂深层的政治、社会、文化环境中,才能入境随俗,实际体会其中的奥妙。
    Apart from absorbing the relevant professional terminology in CL, civil service officials must be able to interpret the connotation of discourse in CL if they intend to further upgrade their proficiency of CL. In order for them to do so, they must further immerse themselves within the complex political, social and cultural contexts of China.
  • 然而,随着对空间的征服,我们可能虑是否该迁往另一个星球。
    With the conquest of space, however, we may now wish to consider whether it might be desirable to move to another planet.
  • 要认真研究、试验,改进试的内容和形式,使它完善起来。
    Conscientious research and experimentation are required to improve the form and content of examinations and make them serve their purpose better.
  • 克斯兄弟雇了一个尽职的鬼魂替他们干了大部分事情,这件事终于变成了公认的事实。
    In time, it became an accepted fact that the Cox brothers employed a conscientious ghost that did most of their work for them.
  • 他们认为,一个人在透彻地虑所有的证据之后,他的政治观点会自觉地形成,而且这些观点是可以更改的。
    They believe that a person's political opinions are consciously arrived at after weighing the evidence thoroughly and are modifiable.
  • 老师如果把语文教得好,而且刻意去培养学生的思能力和习惯,而在“重思的学校”这个愿望下,也可说是责无旁贷。
    The teachers need to teach language well and consciously develop in the students the ability and habit of thinking. It is the teachers' responsibility to realize the ideal of "thinking schools".
  • 字符识别中的一种情形,其中同一行上两个连续打印字符的字符间隔参线的间距小于指定的距离。
    In character recognition, a condition in which the characters spacing reference lines of two consecutively-printed characters printed on the same line are separated by less than a specified distance.
  • 他努力学习,因此通过了试。
    He studied hard, and in consequence he passed the exam.
  • 你如果虑到她学英语才不过六个月,那么她英语讲得的确不错了。
    If you consider that she has only been studying English for six months, she speaks it very well.
  • 你的建议会得到仔细虑的。
    Your suggestion shall be carefully considered.
  • 在对他进行评审时,你应该虑到他还年轻。
    In judging him you should consider his youth.
  • 我正在考虑出国。
    I am considering going abroad.
  • 法庭根本不会虑他所提出的对老人遗产的要求。
    The court would not even consider his claim for the old man's legacy.
  • 让我考虑一下。
    Let me consider.
  • 我会考虑的。
    I can consider it.
  • 我们可以考虑。
    We can consider it.
  • 请慎重虑我的建议。
    Please consider my proposal.
  • 请考虑我的建议。
    Please consider my suggestion.
  • 请考虑这个建议。
    Please consider the suggestion.
  • 仔细考虑;思考
    To deliberate on; consider.
  • 给我时间仔细考虑
    Give me time to consider.
  • 第三,我们必须虑失业问题。
    third we must consider unemployment.
  • 你应该虑这个问题。
    You should consider the problem.
  • 将所有犯罪团伙作为一个集团来虑。
    All gang consider as a group.