呢Chinese English Sentence:
| - 是糖浆里呢?还是桃片里面呢?
In the syrup, or in the peach halves? - 还要嫌人家不够漂亮,配不上跟他跳舞呢!
Not handsome enough to dance with! - "别磨磨蹭蹭了,我们还要赶火车呢!"
Don't hang about--we have a train to catch! - 处于这种可怕的压力之下,不疯才怪呢。
It's hard to stay sane under such awful pressure. - 听他说的——人们还以为他是这里的主人呢?
Just hark at him –anyone would think he owned the place. - 那么,为什么一些马来人一直唠叨他们被边缘化呢?
Why then do some Malays keep on harping that they are marginalised? - 妇女群众要学习犁耙,找什么人去教她们呢?
The women want to learn ploughing and harrowing. Whom can we get to teach them? - 题目很容易。哈里,你呢?
The questions were very easy. How about you, Harry? - 我们还没点菜呢。
We haven't ordered yet. - 他们还没用上劲呢。
They haven't warmed up yet. - 经历了所有这些事情以后, 让我怎么能再相信你呢?
Having gone through all these things, how can I trust you again? - 第二,如果它要以华语来取代在咖啡店、小贩中心及商店中使用的方言,会不会把在受华文教育者当中享有精英语言地位的华语“降格”为“低层语言”呢?
Second, if the objective of the campaign was to replace Chinese dialect with Mandarin in such domains as hawker centres and coffee shops, would it not "downgrade" Mandarin, which had enjoyed its status as an elite language among the educated Chinese, to becoming a "low language"? - 第二,如果它要以华语来取代在咖啡店、小贩中心及商店中使用的方言,会不会把在受华文教育者当中享有精英语言地位的华语“降格”为“低层语言”呢?
Second, if the objective of the campaign was to replace Chinese dialect with Mandarin in such domains as coffee shops and hawker centers and shops, would it not "downgrade" Mandarin, which had enjoyed its status as an elite language among the educated Chinese, to becoming a "low language"? - 他显然在撒谎--是不是呢?
He was obviously lyingor was he? - 他实在不想将情人交给自己的老婆;但是他又怎好拒绝象一头母牛这样的区区小意思呢?
He was loath to surrender his sweetheart to his wife; yet how refuse so trifling a present as a heifer? - 海伦与麦克呢?
And what about Helen and Mike? - 我才不愿意呢!
Like hell I will! - 我怎么能去呢?你的工作一塌糊涂。他疯狂地追赶公共汽车
How the hell can I go? You did one hell of a job. He ran like hell to catch the bus. - 管他呢,人人都是这样做的。
What the hell, everybody does it. - "我想再来一客,我还没有吃饱呢!"
I'd like a second helping; I'm still hungry! - 我一直在自己上菜吃呢。
I've been helping myself all along. - 谢谢,我一直在自己夹菜吃呢。
Thank you, I've been helping myself. - 她无助地躺在床上,怎能着手去找他呢?
How could she set about finding him when she was lying helpless in bed? - 无论在经济利益上或是在文化遗产上来说,我们还有什么可以犹豫不决,裹足不前的呢?
Whether it is for economic benefit or for the sake of our cultural heritage, we have no reason to be hesitant about learning Chinese. - 你在犹豫什么呢?说出来吧。
Why are you hesitating? Come out with it. - 你在犹豫什么呢?说出来吧。
Why is you hesitating? Come out with it. - 嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!
Hey, this man was still white this morning! - 我躲在哪儿好呢?
Where can I hide? - 你把手张开--我知道你手里藏着东西呢。
Open your handI know you're hiding something. - 你把手张开--我知道你手里藏著东西呢。
Open your hand I know you're hiding something. - 记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难…罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!(《罗马假日romanholiday》)
J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to 。。。Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live! - 要求安定团结,是不是会妨碍百花齐放呢?
Will the maintenance of stability and unity hinder the policy of "letting a hundred flowers bloom"?
|
|
|