Chinese English Sentence:
  • 职员开始抱怨新任的总经理
    Some staff member is beginning to mutter about the new president
  • 尽管女人有种种缺陷,我还是宁愿做一个女人,不愿做那男人中的一员。
    I had rather be a woman, with all her imperfections, than one of those lords of creation.
  • 地区的少数民族群众大都附属于封建领主、大贵族、寺庙或奴隶主,可以被任意买卖或当作礼物赠送,没有人身自由⑤。
    The mass of the minority people in these areas were vassals of big feudal lords, nobles, temples or slave owners; they had no personal freedom and could be sold or bought or given as gifts by their owners at will5.
  • 他找一老农搜集了他预测天气的经验。
    He sought out the old farmers and collected their weather lore.
  • 而现在,甚至在那从未流传过不沉之船沉没传说的国家,这部电影也使那里的人们着迷了。
    Yet the movie was able to captivate audiences even in Countries Where the sinking of the unsinkable was never part of popular lore.
  • 维生素b也在一食物中含有,如面包酵母,马麦脱酸制酵母,扁豆,糙米和牛、羊肉。
    The B vitaming are also found in foods such as yeast in bread, Marmite. lentils, brown rice and red meat.
  • 篮球将由卡车运到篮球场。
    These basketballs will be carried by lorry to the court.
  • 这家公司在落杉矶指派了一他们的代理商。
    The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles.
  • 他的声音很轻,有话我没有听到。
    His voice was soft and I lost some of his words.
  • 医生:你的体重是不是减轻了
    Have you been losing any weight?
  • 我支持那失败的侯选人。
    I plumped for the losing candidates.
  • 整个儿就是这了。;全啦!
    That's the lot.
  • 你在脸上搽护肤液。
    Wipe the lotion onto your face.
  • 请替我擦些发水。
    Put some lotion on my hair, please.
  • 胸围部分多给我留余地。
    Give me lots of leeway around the chest.
  • 抽奖售货法一种抽彩给奖法,一人购买彩券以获得奖品
    A lottery in which a number of persons buy chances to win a prize.
  • 上个赛季未进入决赛的那球队首先抽签选秀。
    Those teams that failed to qualify for the playoffs the previous season are eligible for the lottery.
  • 这些是莲蓉包。
    They're buns stuffed with powdered lotus seed and sugar.
  • 生活在这个富裕的小镇上的人均是贪图安逸之辈,他们只顾自己享乐,不过问世事。
    The people who live in this small rich town are lotus-eaters-they think only of themselves and have no interest in the problems of the rest of the world.
  • "讲得再响亮点,清楚,让所有的人都听到。"
    Speak louder and clearer so as to make everyone hear you.
  • 请讲大声一些
    Would you mind speak louder please?
  • 喂,鲍勃。是的,这是因为线路不好。我再说大一点声音。好了吗?
    Oh, hello, Bob. Yes, the line is not very good. I'll speak a bit louder. Is that any better?
  • 喂,鲍勃。是的,这是因为线路不好。我再说大一点声音。好了吗?
    Oh, hello, Bob. Yes, the line is not very good. I 'll speak a bit louder. Is that any better?
  • 用扩音器把电波变成声波并把无线电播放的消息和节目的声响变得高一,许多人在同一时间都能听到。
    Loudspeaker is used to change electric waves into sound waves and to make radio messages and radio programmes sound louder so that many people can hear them at the same time.
  • 如果6号队员的二传更好,路易斯就会扣个好球。
    If no. 6 had set up better, Louis would have made a terrific spike.
  • 追随在这乐队后面的听众当中有下少黑人青少年。阿姆斯特朗就是其中的一个。
    Included in the crowd of listeners who followed them were black youngsters such as Louis Armstrong.
  • 侍者:如果您愿意,请先在客厅等候并喝饮料。
    Would you care to have a drink in the lounge when you wait?
  • 如果你觉得餐厅的椅子太硬,休息厅里有一更软的椅子。
    There are more comfortable chairs in the lounge, if you find the dining room chair too hard.
  • 他上百货大楼时,总喜欢靠在柜台上和女店员像老熟人一样聊聊,问套近乎的问题。
    If he visited a department store it was to lounge familiarly over the counter and ask some leading questions.
  • 当凯特上台唱歌时,她讨厌那纨绔子弟那样看着她。
    Kate does not like the way the lounge lizards will look at her when she come on stage to sing.
  • 我猜我靠这可怜的薪水能勉强糊口。
    I guess I can squeeze by on this lousy salary.
  • 那个汽车商卖给我的这辆汽车毛病太多了。我去看他的时候毫不客气地对他说,卖这么次的车给我还收我那么多的钱,你自己应该感到害臊。虽然他并没有把钱还给我,可是,说了这话我感到痛快多了。
    I pulled no punches when I went to see the auto dealer who sold me such a lousy car. I told him he ought to be ashamed to charge so much for a car that had so many things wrong with it. No, he didn‘t give me my money back, but I sure felt better afterwards