些Chinese English Sentence:
| - 这些管理日志文件消息包括
Those Admin Log file messages include - 支持者们认为这些新的有机体已经被克隆成管理严密有序的人工木材林,这会为商业和环境带来双赢的局面,甚至当它们为保存世界上仅存的野生森林的生物多样性提供新机会的时候,还可以支撑伐木工业微薄的利润率。
Cloned into intensely managed timber plantations, these novel organisms, proponents argue, could lead to a rare win-win situation for business and the environment , bolstering the logging industry's thin profit margins even as they provide new opportunities for conserving biodiversity in the world's remaining wild forests. - 有些厂商使用更加面向软件的分区(即逻辑分区)方法。
Others use a more software-oriented -- or logical partitioning -- approach. - 这就形成一种学生"堵塞"---那些赴美留学条件已合格的学生由于院校不能及时地把他们的资料提交给政府从而失去到美国学习的机会。
That could create a "logjam" of students who are qualified to enter the country and study, but whose colleges can't send their information to the government. - 那位孤独的老人从读书中获得些乐趣。
The lonely old man derives some pleasure from reading. - 这条河长一些。
This river is longer. - 你不能多待些时候吗?
Couldn't you stay longer? - 这些见解已经行不通了。
These ideas no longer obtain. - 你能多待些时候吗?
Could you stay a bit longer? - 这些发现是日本国家长寿研究所正在进行的研究人类智力和我们日常饮食之间联系的调查的一部分。
The findings are part of an ongoing study by Japan's National Institute for Longevity into the links between human intelligence and what we eat and drink. - 你好像希望我说些什么?
You seem to be longing for me to say something. - 我确实渴望他对我讲些温柔的话。
I'm, really longing for him to say something tender to me. - 体节任一纵向排列的相同器官中的一节,它构成某些动物的躯体,如蚯蚓和龙虾
Any of the homologous segments, lying in a longitudinal series, that compose the body of certain animals, such as earthworms and lobsters. - 复叶的纵向折叠一次或多次,指某些叶子或一些昆虫的翅膀
Folded longitudinally one or several times, as certain leaves or the wings of some insects. - 但是杰克不愿在老板面前说出这些,因为他是一个在伯氏馅饼公司供职多年的很受人尊敬的员工。
However, Jack is reluctant to speak out against his boss, who is highly respected, longtime employee of Burt's Burgers. - 你得检点一些。
Look to your manners. - 我得把那些文件找出来。
I have to look out those papers. - 你的脸色有些苍白,你生病了吗?
You are looking rather pale, are you ill? - 那些货物当时正在涨价。
Those goods were then looking up. - 这些野兽总是窥伺着身体虚弱的掉队者。
These beasts were always on the lookout for any weak straggler that might fall behind. - 这个时候,他们可以讨论一些重要的事情,如是否某个顾问介入的工作太多,或者某位新任的内阁部长是否有能力处理将要面临的挑战。
There they discuss issues like whether some adviser has too broad a portfolio or whether a new Cabinet Secretary can handle a looming challenge. - 历史遗留的传统安全问题尚未消失并出现新的情况,非传统安全问题在一些国家日趋突出。
Traditional security problems left over from history are yet to be resolved, and new ones have appeared. In certain countries, non-traditional security issues are looming large. - 他的确有些颇为狂妄的想法.
He does have some pretty loony ideas. - 他们用环将那些东西系在一起。
They looped the things together. - ap和基站或cdm之间的任意段会手工地回送这些从ap向网络发出的消息,而ap则会在收到回送消息时进行冲突检查和计时。
Test messages sent from the AP out to the network that are looped back manually from any segment between the AP and the base station or CDM are checked for corruption and timing when they are received back at the AP. - 通过旋转来放松某些东西。
loosen something by unscrewing it. - 我必须做些运动,以松弛我的肌肉。
I must take some exercise and loosen up my muscles. - 他本来真的不会告诉我,但我给他喝了一些威士忌酒,从他口头套出些东西。
He shouldn't have told me really but I gave him a few whiskies to loosen his tongue. - 我听不懂那个人在说些什么,他烂醉如泥。
I couldn't understand what the man was saying; he was as drunk as a lord. - 这位上议院议员正式要求查看一些文件。
The noble Lord moved for papers. - 他打电话声音很低,因此我让他说得清楚些。
He was muttering on the telephone so I asked him to speak more clearly. - 有些职员开始抱怨新任的总经理。
Some staff members are beginning to mutter about the new president.
|
|
|