Chinese English Sentence:
  • 比如说,你应该在穿着上倍加细心,穿戴整齐得体,避免极端,既不要穿得过分考究,也不要显得太随便。
    You should, for example, take care to appear well-groomed and modestly dressed, avoiding the extremes of too elaborate or too casual attire.
  • 在许多方面她都觉得自己是个典型的美国人——好奇、有创造性、直率。但是她不喜欢购物和看电视,这是她不够美国化之处。更为引人注目的是,她偏爱路而不喜欢坐车。
    In many ways she feels that she is typically Ameri-can- curious, inventive, outspoken - but her atypical attributes include a distaste for shopping and televi-sion, and a marked preference for walking instead of driving.
  • 嗒嗒地跑用轻快微微听得见的步伐行
    To move with quick, light, softly audible steps.
  • 他穿着一件长袍,袖子卷起而露出丝衬里来,这种袖子叫做“马蹄袖”,当他勃然大怒的时候,他便向下挥动着右臂或双臂,让卷起的“马蹄袖”放下来,大摇大摆地出去。
    He wore a gown with the sleeves tucked up at the lower ends showing the silk lining, known as "horse-hoof sleeves, " and when he was greatly displeased, he would brandish his right arm or both arms downwards and with an audible jerk bring the tucked-up "horse-hoof" down, and gracefully wobble out of the room.
  • 经过一年的努力,审计署发布了《中华人民共和国国家审计基本准则》等38项审计规范,明确了财政、金融、企业等各项审计的内容,标志着审计工作开始上了规范化轨道。
    After concerted efforts of a year, the National Audit Office published 38 standards and standardized practices including “ the Basic Government Audit Standards of the People’s Republic of China”, which has specified the contents of public finance audit, monetary audit and enterprise audit etc. These standards symbolize that the audit work has embarked on a standardized track.
  • 学生们列队入大礼堂。
    The students trooped into the auditorium.
  • 整个团体列队出了会堂。
    the whole body filed out of the auditorium.
  • 与否,与我无关。
    You may go for aught I care.
  • 李大嫂伸出手向前来。
    Aunt Li came forward, extending her hand.
  • 我只晚了两分钟, 可他们全了.
    I was only two minutes late but they'd all buggered off.
  • 走开,别烦我.
    Bugger off and leave me alone.
  • 别打扰我,走开!
    Don't bother me, bugger off!
  • 开,好不好?我不希望你在这里。
    Bugger off, will you? I don't want you here.
  • 日本警察厅1月9日发布的一份报告显示,现在已有越来越多的强盗使用大型挖掘机将银行大堂里的自动取款柜员机(atm)整个儿搬
    A report issued by the National Police Agency Thursday said here had been a huge increase in the number of thieves using large mechanical diggers to remove automated teller machines (ATMs) from bank lobbies.
  • 又如预录的电话服务项目,号码按着按着,结果不知道按到哪儿了,又不能倒回头,仿佛在迷宫中,最后只好完全放弃,有耐心的就从头再来,没耐心的也没折。
    There is yet another problem with automated answering machines. Just a moment of distraction and you are likely to lose track of the number you need to press. And you cannot return to the previous step! So you either give up or, if you have the patience, start all over again.
  • 海滨大道怎么走?
    How can we get to Beach Avenue?
  • 去诺里斯大街维多利亚广场怎么
    How do you get to Norris Avenue Victoria Square?
  • 到了门外,他开始健步东行,向麦迪逊大街去。
    Outside, he started walking briskly east toward Madison Avenue.
  • 我们平均每天150公里。
    We averaged 150 km. a day.
  • 狂热的体育迷;热心于竞的人;工作勤奋的人。
    an avid sports fan; a great walker; an eager beaver.
  • 从这里往右拐环行道可以避开闹市中心。
    To avoid the city centre, we may turn right here and take the belt highway.
  • 我踮着脚尖进琳达的房间,原来她也没有睡着。
    I tiptoed to Linda's room. She was still awake.
  • 我们醒来发觉其他人已经了.
    We awakened to find the others had gone.
  • 文艺就把这种日常的现象集中起来,把其中的矛盾和斗争典型化,造成文学作品或艺术作品,就能使人民群众惊醒起来,感奋起来,推动人民群众向团结和斗争,实行改造自己的环境。
    Writers and artists concentrate such everyday phenomena, typify the contradictions and struggles within them and produce works which awaken the masses, fire them with enthusiasm and impel them to unite and struggle to transform their environment.
  • 把他们带走!
    A-with them!
  • 我跟着她出了集市。
    As she walked away, I followed her out of the fair.
  • 把演说者轰走
    Hoot away a speaker
  • 那位工程师就走了。
    Away went the engineer.
  • 客人都走开啦。
    Away went the guests.
  • 把狗赶走
    Chased the dog away.
  • 把那条狗赶走。
    Drive the dog away.
  • 他摆手叫我走开。
    He waved me away.