Chinese English Sentence:
  • 请问去博物馆的近道怎走。
    Please tell me the shortest way to the museum.
  • 要能在最短的时间里,访问最多的地方,最好的路线是什呢?
    What is the best route to follow in order to visit as many place in the shortest possible time?
  • 要能在最短的时间里,访问最多的地方,最好的路线是什呢?
    What will be the best route to follow in order to visit as many place in the shortest possible time?
  • 如果万一下雨的话,我们怎办呢?
    Should it rain, what should we do?
  • 学生应该用功读书
    Should students study hard?
  • 你不用这么客气的。
    You should not have.
  • 没有,我该怎么办?
    No,what should I do?
  • “为什我们要走?”
    'Why should we go?'
  • 那我们怎么办呢?
    Well, what should we do?
  • 为什么不敢负责任?
    Why are they afraid of shouldering responsibility?
  • 你为什朝他大声喊叫?
    Why did you shout at him?
  • 大声叫或喊(着什
    To shout or yell(something).
  • 你为什么大喊大叫?
    Why are you shouting?
  • 她在嚷什么?
    What's she shouting about?
  • 出了什事?为什大家都在喊叫?
    What's up? Why is everyone shouting?
  • 你这样对我大声呵斥,究竟意欲何为(到底是什意思)?
    What’s the big idea of your shouting at me like this?
  • 这个孩子吃这多是不正常的。
    It's abnormal for the boy to eat so much.
  • 别那样狼吞虎咽,吃这快很粗鲁,用叉子一点点地吃。
    Don't shovel your food in the like that, it's rude to eat so quickly; take a little at a time on your fork.
  • “我告诉你我会怎做,”希金斯先生说。“我会把钱放在火铲里烧热,热得灼伤他们的手指,让他们自讨苦吃。”
    "I'll tell you what I'll do," said Mr Higgins. "I'll make the money so hot in the fire-shovel that it shall burn their fingers."
  • 我知道怎弄保险丝,用不着你管!
    I know how to mend a fuse and I don't need you shoving your oar in!
  • 那么节目表演呢?
    And the floor show?
  • 这说明什么呢?
    What does this show?
  • 刚才在放什么节目?
    What's showing just now?
  • 戴维斯先生,您刚才参观了我们的展览室,什让您觉得印象最深呢?
    Mr. Davis, can you tell me what impresses most when you visited our showroom just now?
  • 我们上次见面是什时候?
    When did we last meet?
  • 这说明我们是多无知。
    That shows how ignorant we are.
  • 这首诗的最后一行是什
    Which line comes last in this poem?
  • 华而不实的华丽的、炫耀的,但从根本上说没有什价值的
    Gaudy, showy, and basically valueless.
  • 房间里的其它人都尖声狂笑起来,不过我看不出有什东西这好笑。
    The rest of the people in the room were shrieking with laughter, but I didn't see what was supposed to be so funny.
  • 为什警察不去抓几个盗贼,而老是在汽车税和养狗执照上与守法的公民们纠缠不休呢。
    Why don't the police go and chase a few burglars instead of pestering law-abiding citizens about their car tax and dog licence.
  • 什么是鲜虾沙拉?
    What is the Shrimp Salad?
  • 这种环境你怎受得了呢?
    How could you abide such conditions?