Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我想你的想法是完不对的。
    I'm afraid your idea is all wet.
  • 萨拉总是迷迷糊糊的,现在世界发生什么事完不知道。
    Sara's always out of it, she has no idea of what goes on in the world today.
  • 每当你讲闲话给琼尼听时,他总是神贯注。
    Whenever you tell Jonny some gossip, he's all ears.
  • 校园里大家都热切期望着星期六的大赛,赢的队伍将成为国冠军。
    Everybody on campus is pumped up about Saturday's big game. The winning team will get the national title.
  • 让我再考虑考虑周
    Please let me think it over.
  • 我要上全部的保险。
    I'd like full insurance.
  • 没有了,今天晚上都订满了。
    No, all the rooms are booked for tonight.
  • 全都是我的错。
    It's all my fault.
  • 全都浪费了。
    It went down the drain.
  • 全都白搭了。
    It went down the drain.
  • 不拼命不行,今天上午得部干完。
    I can't take it easy. This is due in the morning.
  • 没问题,完全可以。
    No, not at all.
  • 那完全是胡说八道。
    That's absolute nonsense.
  • 完全和你说的一样。
    You're perfectly correct.
  • 完全和你说的一样。
    You're quite right.
  • 完全和你说的一样。
    You're absolutely correct.
  • 完全和你说的一样。
    You're exactly right.
  • 这完都得归功于您呀!
    All the credit goes to you.
  • 保得安总比后悔好。
    It's better safe than sorry.
  • 保得安总比后悔好。
    Better safe than sorry.
  • 我全靠你了。
    I'm counting on you.
  • 我全靠你了。
    I'm relying on you.
  • 这可全为了你!
    It's for your own good!
  • 竭尽全力完成。
    Let's try our best to finish it.
  • 这事全拜托你了。
    I leave it entirely to your kind consideration.
  • 这事全拜托你了。
    I'll leave it up to you.
  • 这事全拜托你了。
    Please consider it.
  • 这事全拜托你了。
    I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.
  • 不用担心,你完能干好!
    Don't worry. You can do it.
  • 尽你的全力!
    Do your best!
  • 全部重做。
    Please do it all over again.
  • 全部重做。
    Please start over from the beginning.