Chinese English Sentence:
  • 愿不愿意读我的新书并评论它一下?
    Would you like to read and criticize my new book?
  • 能,一直走到交叉路口,然后向左转弯,向前走,直到看到一座20层的大楼,这家电影院就在它旁边,不会找不到的。
    Yes, just go straight till you reach a crossroad, then turn right and walk until you see a 20-storey building. The movie theater is just next to it. You can't miss it.
  • 导游:是美国来的nelsoncruise先生吗?
    Are you Mr. Nelson Cruise from the States?
  • 导游:很高兴见到,cruise先生。
    Glad to meet you, Mr. Cruse.
  • 一小碟油炸花生米和一小碟腌黄瓜,喝茶时可以吃一吃
    Here is a small dish of fried peanuts and a small dish of pickled cucumber to go with your tea.
  • 喜欢毛利菜之类的本地菜吗?
    Do you like the local cuisines such as the Maori cuisine?
  • 戴维斯先生,知识吗,这家饭店的中国茶可是很有名的。
    You now, Mr. Davis, there is typical Chinese style cuisine in this hotel.
  • 知道吧,这里的建筑和珍藏对东方文化和西方文化、古代文化和现代文化都有所反映。
    As you know, the buildings and collection here reflect both Western and Eastern cultures, ancient and modern cultures.
  • 觉得最舒服的方式坐在这垫子上。
    Please sit on this cushion in whatever way you find most comfortable.
  • 填完海关的上应表格了吗?
    Have you fille out your custom form?
  • 有人接待吗(如店员问顾客)?
    Are you being attended to (eg said by an assistant to a customer in a shop)?
  • 通过定义自己调用服务的命令集,可以定制自定义异步服务器的行为,通过为调用服务定义自己的命令集从而对它重新标记。
    You can customize the behavior of the Asynchronous Server and hence re-brand it by defining your own command set for invoking services.
  • 我可以看一下的海关申报表吗?
    May I see your customs form?
  • 我看我们的鱼排会配的胃口。
    I think our fish cutlet will be to your taste.
  • 主:您是跳舞高手么?
    Are you a good dancer?
  • 那么能告诉我发票日期吗?
    Then could you tell me when the invoices were dated?
  • 我们于5月1日收到4月30日的信。
    We receive on the1st may your valued favour dated 30th April.
  • 这样吧,我给你6%的佣金,觉得怎么样?
    How about 6% commission, Mr. Davis?
  • 福特先生:再见,戴维斯夫人。见到很愉快。
    Mr Ford: Goodbye, Mrs Davis. Nice to see you.
  • 戴维斯夫人:我很好,谢谢呢?
    Mrs Davis: I'm very well, thank you. And you?
  • 有要申报的东西吗?
    Have you anything to de clare?
  • 在发票右上角可看到此付款期限。
    You'll find this deadline for payment in the top righthand corner of invoice.
  • 哈罗!狄恩先生,又再度来访了。是吗?
    Hello, Mr. dean. Visiting again, are you?
  • 我的朋友,明白了吗?
    Do you understand, my dear?
  • 亲爱的,想要什么?
    What would you like, dear?
  • 亲爱的读者,自己来作一个结尾吧。
    Write your own ending dear reader.
  • 亲爱的,您觉得呢?
    How do you like it, dear?
  • 喂,凯文,所有的桌子都满了,我可以和坐一块吗?
    Hello, Kevin, all of the table are full, can I join you?
  • 说对了。说是服务员,倒不如说是位心理学家。
    You are right, Your are more a psychologist than a saleswomen.
  • 侍者:要了两个春卷,一份肉粥和咖啡。
    That's two spring rolls, a portion of congee , and a decaffeinated coffee.
  • 决定吃什么菜了吗?
    Have you decide what you'd like?
  • 您决定吃什么了吗?
    Have you decided on anything?