Chinese English Sentence:
  • `这麽不灵呢?'`我一点儿都不知道.'
    Why isn't it working?' I haven't an earthly (ie I don't know at all.)'
  • 不论怎样都毫无意义
    No earthly meaning whatever.
  • 他们来中国学习如何监测和预报地震;学习中国在研究癌症的病因和治疗方面是样取得如此巨大成就的。
    How you monitor and predict earthquakes, how you've made such strides in researching the cause and treatment of cancer.
  • 出去吃饭怎样?
    Have about eating out?
  • 出去吃饭怎么样?
    How about eating out for dinner?
  • 么知道希尔夫人要生孩子?你肯定偷听了我们的谈话。
    How do you know Mrs. Hill is going to have a baby? You must have been eavesdropping on our conversation.
  • 能不能请告诉我样在《经济学家》杂志上找到一篇去年发表的文章?
    Can you tell me how to find an article publish last year in the economist?
  • “你的脖子上有那样一个疤痕,伊登先生,”姑娘说,“那是么来的?
    "You have such a scar on your neck, Mr. Eden," the girl was saying. "How did it happen?
  • 老鼠一点也不理睬,只是急急忙忙地继续讲:“……发现与埃德加.阿瑟林一起去亲自迎接威廉,并授予他皇冠是可行的,威廉的行动起初还有点节制,可他那诺曼人的傲慢……,你感觉么样了?我亲爱的。”
    The Mouse did not notice this question, but hurriedly went on, `"--found it advisable to go with Edgar Atheling to meet William and offer him the crown. William's conduct at first was moderate. But the insolence of his Normans--" How are you getting on now, my dear?'
  • 这话是为了私下开导图德尔而说的,但是却被刺伤了心的罗博听到了。“么!爸爸又在说我的坏话了!”那受伤害的无辜者大声说道。
    This was intended for Mr Toodle's private edification, but Rob the Grinder, whose withers were not unwrung, caught the words as they were spoken. "What! Father's been saying something more again (=against)me, has he?" cried the injured innocent.
  • 不知么搞的,我没赶上去爱丁堡的火车,结果在格拉斯哥过了一个雨天。
    Having for one reason or another missed the train to Edinburgh, I eventually spent a rainy day in Glassgow.
  • 你是么搞到原版的?
    How did you squeeze the original edition out?
  • 我们又么能充分有效地教育我们的人民和后代?
    How can we effectively educate our people, especially the future generations?
  • 否则,我们自己在精神上解除了武装,还么能教育青年,还么能领导国家和人民建设社会主义!
    How can we educate the younger generation and lead our country and people in building socialism if we ourselves are unarmed ideologically?
  • 他们么样才能受到教育呢?
    How do they get an education?
  • 工会工作的好坏么样,影响着工人当家作主的权利行使得么样,也影响着企业管理的好坏么样,影响着集中领导能否顺利进行。
    Whether the unions function well or badly affects the extent to which the workers exercise their rights as masters of the enterprise.It also affects the quality of management and the efficacy of centralized leadership there.
  • 么会这样无耻,竟然对你“滚开!”呢?
    How can he have had the effrontery to say"Piss off! " to you?
  • 么会这样无耻,竟然对你说“滚开!”呢?
    How can he have had the effrontery to say "Piss off!" to you?
  • 那鸡蛋么立起来的呢?
    How does the egg stay up?
  • 咦,么端上奶酷和蛋卷了呢?
    Oh, why cheese and egg rolls.
  • 不是她们要的那些,约翰,么样?
    None of that stuff they're drinking, eh John?
  • 呃,说实话,我认为不么样。
    Eh, to tell you the truth, I don't think much of it.
  • 么医生和这个姑娘私奔了?今天早晨村民们很快就会把这桩事传开的。
    The doctor's run off with the girl, eh? The village tongues will be going like the clappers this morning.
  • 艾森豪威尔总统问他:“你英语么样?
    President Eisenhower asked him"How about Englush?"
  • 你的马铃薯要样烹调?
    How would you like your potato cooked?
  • 么看待这次竞选?
    What about the election?
  • 就是说,学生开始是否知道集成电路是样工作的并不重要,更重要的是知道一个大型电路的功能及其使用方法。
    It is not important, to begin with, that a student know how a particular IC functions electrically, it is more important that a student know what its function is and how it can be used within a larger circuit.
  • 在整个事件背后,有一个容易被人忽略的大环境起关键影响,我们提供了样的成长环境,就会成就样的人才。
    One is apt to overlook the general environment behind the event. It is the environment we created that has produced our elite.
  • “这种想法太过时了,不可能再流行了。这种想法非常时新,将来么都不会过时的”(埃莲·格拉斯哥)
    "No idea is so antiquated that it was not once modern. No idea is so modern that it will not someday be antiquated?Ellen Glasgow).
  • 她想记起他的脸,可么也想不起来。
    She tried to remember his face, but it elude her.
  • 严格说来,它算不上是一封情书,实际是只是几页内容详尽的行动指南。信里称"我最亲爱的菲娜"该么摆脱她父亲的监视,夜里逃出家门,詹杰会在浅滩上牵马等着她,然后将她驮到史密斯多普,到了那里再去找理查德的"知心朋友亨利·威尔逊",他会给她钱为她作好安排,使她能跟随她的情人到开普敦,随后转道英国。"亲爱的,这样我们就可以在英国结婚了。
    It was not a love letter in the true sense of the word, but pages of the minutest directions of how"my sweetest Phina"was to elude her father's vigilance, creep down to the drift at night and there meet Jantje with a horse which would take her to Smitsdorp. There she was to go to "my true friend, Henry Wilson",who would give her money and make arrangements for her to follow her lover to Cape Town and from there to England ," where, my love, we can he be married at once.
  • “我真奇怪别人都出去了,你么能就闲在那儿站着!
    `Aw woonder hagh yah can faishion tuh stand thear i' idleness un war, when all on 'em's goan aght!