Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我早饭果汁,麦片粥,烤面包和茶(咖啡)。
    I have juice, cereal, toast, and tea (coffee) for breakfast.
  • 谷类食物和水果能多摄取纤维素
    Eating cereal and fruit will give you plenty of fibre in your diet
  • 别客气啦尽情地吧!
    Don't stand on ceremony----dig in!
  • 别客气,开始吃吧!
    Do not stand on ceremony -- dig in!
  • 看上去肯定很好吃。
    It certainly looks tempting.
  • 普罗米修斯从奥林匹斯偷火给人类的巨人,因为这事宙斯将他锁在一块巨石上,派一只鹰去他的肝,而他的肝每天又重新长上
    A Titan who stole fire from Olympus and gave it to humankind, for which Zeus chained him to a rock and sent an eagle to eat his liver, which grew back daily.
  • 为此,朱庇特命令将普罗米修斯锁在高加索山上的一块绝岩峭壁上,成年累月地受着一头老鹰的折磨,它天天啄食他的肝脏却总不能把它光。
    By Jove's order Prometheus was chained to a rock on Mount Caucasus, and subjected to the attack of an eagle which, for ages, preyed upon his liver, yet succeeded not in consuming it.
  • 挑战者了苦头之后才知道拳王左手厉害,应该躲避。
    The challenger found out the hard way that the champion's left hand had to be avoided.
  • 我们在查理饭店便餐怎么样?
    Why do not we have lunch at charley's?
  • “夏绿蒂在我们家里饭的吗?”
    "Did Charlotte dine with you?"
  • 5.只是偶尔一次明火烤的鱼和肉。不烧焦的鱼和肉。
    5.Eat meat and fish cooked over a flame only occasionally, and don't eat charred meat and fish.
  • 那天是情人节,他献给我鲜花,带我去晚餐。告别时还有礼貌地吻了我一下。
    It was Valentine's day and he presented me with flowers, took me to dinner and just chastely kissed me goodbye.
  • 我知道你是靠骗人饭了。
    I know you live by cheating people.
  • 我们整个晚上都在下西洋棋,梨子和花生。
    We played checkers and ate pear and peanuts all night.
  • 我们整个晚上都在下西洋棋,瓜子和花生。
    We played checkers and ate melon seeds and peanuts all night.
  • 我还记得有一次在收费处我给了收费员一张100美元的现钞,她很惊看到这样大面额的钞票,还把她的主管叫来以验证不是伪钞。
    I still remember once when I gave the cashier at the checkout a 100 dollar bill,she was very surprised to see such a big note and she had to call her supervisor to assist her and make sure that was a genuine bill.
  • 我们了一顿面包加乳酪的家常便餐。
    We had a homely meal of bread and cheese.
  • 乳酪後常常感到不舒服[肠胃不适].
    Cheese often upsets her/her stomach.
  • 啤酒与奶酪一起味道很好。
    Beer and cheese go well together.
  • 我们正餐天天面条,得我都发腻了。
    We've had noodles for dinner day in and day out, till I'm cheesed off with them.
  • 开胃菜我想现配的色拉。
    I'd like to have a chef's salad for starter.
  • 朋友们说,20岁的切尔西和21岁的杰莱米·凯因已经在斯坦福大学相爱一年多了——两人一起出去饭,看电影,手拉手漫步艺术画廊。
    Friends say Chelsea, 20, and Jeremy Kane, 21, have been sweethearts at Stanford University for over a year??dining out, going to movies and strolling hand in hand through art galleries.
  • 樱桃前要先把梗儿去掉。
    Remove the stalk from the cherry before you eat them.
  • 最次要的棋子;只能向前移动只能侧方的棋子;如果达到第八级可以被提升。
    the least powerful chessman; moves only forward and captures only to the side; can be promoted if it reaches the 8th rank.
  • 我吃饭时会想想看。
    I'll think about it while I have a chew.
  • 我宁可吃鸡肉。
    I prefer to have chicken.
  • 不过我特别喜欢鸡。
    But I like chicken very much.
  • 晚餐我可以鸡肉吗?
    Can I have chicken for dinner?
  • 把这种粮食喂给鸡
    Feed this grain to the chicken.
  • 我丈夫喜欢他在巴黎时过的松软点心。
    My husband likes the chiffon pastry he experienced while he was in paris.
  • 对农村无依靠的老年人,由社会和集体对他们实行保、保穿、保注保医、保葬。
    In rural areas, childless and infirm old people are guaranteed food, clothing, housing, medical care and burial expenses by society and collectives.
  • 这也说明了有些年轻夫妇担心经济紧,也忧虑照顾以及教育孩子的问题而选择过两人世界。
    This is an indication that some young couples may opt to remain childless as they are worried about problems such as financial strain, nurturing and education.