Chinese English Sentence:
  • 这完是个见仁见智的问题。
    It's entirely a matter of preference.
  • 等你们面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
    We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
  • 我们的产品为国质量检查协会推荐产品。
    Our products have been endorsed by the National Quality Inspection Association.
  • 汇票必须附有套印有"货物收讫"字样的正本海运提单,凭指示、空白背书,并写明"运费已付"。
    Drafts must be accompanied by full set original on board marine bill of lading made to order, endorsed in blank, marked right, prepaid.
  • 这样双方都能了解面的情况。
    That'll put us both in the picture.
  • 生产线是自动的吗?
    Is the production line fully automatic?
  • 如果部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
    It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  • 如果你决定了转行的话,那你就要通过职业测试这样的自我评估工具来面评估一下自己的价值观,技能,个性,兴趣。自我评估工具是据你对一系列问题的答案产生最适合的职业清单。虽然有部分人喜欢向职业顾问或其他的职业发展专家咨询,但是大部分人还是喜欢利用在网上的免费职业测试。
    If you decide a career change is in order you will need to evaluate your values, skills, personality and interests using self assessment tools, often called career tests. Self assessment tools are used to generate a list of occupations that are deemed appropriate based on your answers to series of questions. Some people choose to have career counselors or other career development professionals administer them but many opt to use free career tests that are available on the Web.
  • 我完同意,他在公司表现不凡,请叫我Steven就行了。
    Don't I know it. He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.
  • 没错,现在的台湾和我小时候完不一样了,这里发展得非常快速。
    Yes. Things certainly have changed since I was a boy. We've developed very quickly.
  • 新经理一直担心自己无法掌握局。
    The new manager was always worried he wasn't on top of things.
  • 你说这折扣打得太少?我完同意!
    You say the discount rate is too low? Don't I know it!
  • 是的,你可以。这是你的秘书珍·包罗密。她是菲律宾人,但在这里出生,长大,完能说两种语言。
    Yes, you are. And this is your secretary, Jane Borromeo. She is a Filipina but was born and brought up here and is completely bilingual.
  • 英语能力是很有用的,但你的英语已经很好了。对于第二点,我不完肯定。
    The English ability is helpful but you already have a fine command of it. I'm not so sure about the second.
  • 若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出额清偿索赔。
    If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.
  • 我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完一致。
    We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.
  • 有一个箱子压坏了。
    One packing case was crushed.
  • 你确定货部都出来了?
    Are you sure you sent the full order?
  • 货色齐全
    goods of every description are available.
  • 品质优良,疗效显著,誉满球,欢迎选购
    excellent quality, evident effect, good reputation over the world, orders are welcome.
  • 备有塑料盒,便于安保存
    a plastic case is compartmentalized for safe storage.
  • 说实话,我们并不完了解我们在亚洲的市场情况。我对此也不太清楚。可能我们应该试探一下,看看有什么发展潜力。
    Honestly, we don't fully understand our market situation in Asia. I don't know much about it. We should probably put our feelers out and see what potential exists.
  • 然而,最重要的是就业数据。美联储受命实现完就业,因此,糟糕的就业数据可以为大幅降息提供很好的借口。
    Most important, however, is employment data. The Fed is mandated to pursue full employment, so bad jobs numbers provide great cover for a big rate cut.
  • 对乙方直接获取并经甲方确认接受的订单,甲方按净发票售价向乙方支付5%的佣金。佣金在甲方收到每笔订单的部货款后才会支付。
    Party A shall pay Party B a commission of 5% on the net invoiced selling price on all orders directly obtained by Party B and accepted by party A. No commission shall be paid until Party A receives the full payment for each order.
  • 由于水灾、火灾、地震、干旱、战争或协议一方无法预见、控制、避免和克服的其他事件导致不能或暂时不能部或部分履行本协议,该方不负责任。但是,受不可抗力事件影响的一方须尽快将发生的事件通知另一方,并在不可抗力事件发生15天内将有关机构出具的不可抗力事件的证明寄交对方。
    Either party shall not be held responsible for failure or delay to perform all or any part of this agreement due to flood, fire, earthquake, draught, war or any other events which could not be predicted, controlled, avoided or overcome by the relative party. However, the party affected by the event of Force Majeure shall inform the other party of its occurrence in writing as soon as possible and thereafter send a certificate of the event issued by the relevant authorities to the other party within 15 days after its occurrence.
  • 如果部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
    It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  • 你怎样决定产品是安的呢?
    How did you decide that product was safe?
  • 你凭什么相信产品是安的?
    What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
  • 我们对合同各项条款无异议,下周签合同如何?
    We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
  • 全体起立,奏国歌
    All rise please. For the P.R.C. National Anthem.
  • 并非所有转行的困难都是相当的。最难的是进入到一个与你以前的工作经历完不相关的行业。虽然通常来说,你可以在尝试新事物的时候应用自己以前的经验。
    Not all career changes are equally difficult. The hardest is tomove to a field where none of your previous experience is relevant. Often, though, you can find a way to build on your previous experience while doing something new.
  • *70%的招聘经理更喜欢应聘者在其公司涉及的领域有过不领工资的实习经验,而不是在非涉及的领域有过职的工作经验
    70% prefer job candidates to have unpaid internship experience directly related to their companies' work versus paid employment in an unrelated field.