给Chinese English Sentence:
| - 请给我一张地铁图。
Could I have a subway map, please? - 请给我牛肉。
Beef, please. - 您能给我杯水吗?
Can I have some water? - 能给我点儿喝的吗?
Can I have something to drink? - 请给我一条毯子。
A blanket, please. - 能给我点儿药吗?
Can I have some medicine? - 请给我809房间的钥匙。
I'd like a key to room 809, please. - 麻烦您给我换一下现金。
Would you cash this, please? - 您能给我换成现金吗?
Could you cash this, please? - 有给我的留言吗?
Are there any messages for me? - 您能派人给修理一下儿吗?
Could you send someone to fix it? - 这是送给你的生日礼物。
Here's your birthday gift. - 谢谢你给了我美好的10年。
Thanks for ten wonderful years. - 我不想给您添麻烦。
I don't want to put you out. - 我不想给您添麻烦。
I don't want to bother you. - 我不想给您添麻烦。
I don't want to cause you trouble. - 不,我不想给您添麻烦。
I don't want to put you out. - 给自己一次机会碰碰运气吧!
Take a chance! - 我们会给你们队助威的!
We'll cheer for your team. - 我们会给你们队助威的。
We'll cheer for your team. - 没有给我提薪,真让人失望!
I didn't get a raise. What a disappointment! - 我给搞砸了。
I messed up. - 你能借给我5000日元吗?
Would you lend me ¥5, 000? - 这次我真的给弄糟了。
I really screwed up this time. - 我给搞糟了。
I really messed up. - 不留神给忘了。
It slipped my mind. - 不留神给忘了。
I just forgot. - 对不起,我不小心给忘了。
Sorry, it slipped my mind. - 我给你便宜10%。
I'll give you 10% off. - 别给我开空头支票。
Don't give me any lip service! - 别给我开空头支票。
Don't give me any lip. - 给五万,我就干!
I'll do it for ¥50, 000.
|
|
|