Chinese English Sentence:
  • 移动的动作(例如大风以前)。
    the act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
  • 他匆走进来把孩子放到我怀里。
    He came in swiftly and placed the child in my arms.
  • 要不要帮忙扫扫地?
    Will you like any help to swipe the floor?
  • 综合征是几种疾病的综合,当这些病出现在一个免疫功能受损者身上时(记住,当一个人的免疫系统于与入侵的微生物作战时,他即成为免疫功能受损者),这些病就会发展为一种或多种传染病,导致机体死亡。
    A syndrome is a collection or group of diseases which,when appearing in a person who is " immunocompromised" (remember,when a person's immune system is busy fighting off biological attackers) will develop into one or more infectious diseases which will kill the body.
  • 碌的医生希望病人能直接说出病情。
    A busy doctor wants ms patients to get down to brass tacks.
  • 如果那个人此时正,许多善于运用时间的人就会约个时间再回电话。
    If the person is busy,many time-tacticians make an appointment to call back.
  • 就算不再有更多的孩子缠着,光照顾这一群就够我们的了。
    I'm busy enough looking after this group without having any more children tagging along behind me.
  • 你在台北停留期间如果有什么问题,我将乐意帮
    I shall be happy to help you if you have any problem during your stay in Taipei.
  • 这似乎等于是说现代城市的交通过于繁吧。
    That seem to is tantamount to saying there's too much traffic in modern city.
  • 这似乎等于是说现代城市的交通过于繁吧。
    That seems to be tantamount to saying there 's too much traffic in modern cities.
  • 用不著这样匆--我们有的是时间。
    There's no need to be in such a tearing hurry we've got plenty of time.
  • 用不着这样匆,我们有的是时间.
    There's no need to is in such a tearing hurry, we've got plenty of time.
  • 山迪是个非常碌的少年。
    Sandy is a very busy teenager.
  • (关于设施如电话或厕所)难以被任何人使用或说明无效的;('engaged'是英国用于形容电话线的术语)。
    (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; (`engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line).
  • 哦……那好。只要有能力我们总是乐意帮的。我将用电传把新的安排通知你。
    Er...that's all right. We be always glad to help if we can. I'll telex the new arrangement to you.
  • 对不起,我们太了。
    Sorry, we're terribly busy.
  • 特里匆匆吃过早餐就直奔火车站去迎接他的朋友。
    Terry snapped up a quick breakfast and dashed to the station to meet his friend.
  • 谢谢你的帮忙。
    Thanks for your trouble.
  • 他写论文已经了几个月了。
    Egging away at his thesis for months.
  • 她几乎不知道该怎么办,拾了一根小树枝,伸向小狗,那只小狗立即跳了起来,高兴地汪、汪叫着,向树枝冲过去,假装要咬,爱丽丝急躲进一排蓟树丛后面,免得给小狗撞倒。
    Hardly knowing what she did, she picked up a little bit of stick, and held it out to the puppy; whereupon the puppy jumped into the air off all its feet at once, with a yelp of delight, and rushed at the stick, and made believe to worry it; then Alice dodged behind a great thistle, to keep herself from being run over;
  • 反驳说她太了所以做事不太彻底
    Countered that she was too busy to be thorough.
  • 你帮我这个真是想得太周到了。
    It's very thoughtful of you to do this for me.
  • 你帮我这个真是想得太周到了。
    It's very thoughtful of you to do this for me.
  • 你帮我这个真是想得太周到了。
    It 's very thoughtful of you to do this for me.
  • 你帮我这个真是想得太周到了。
    It 's very thoughtful of you to do this for me.
  • 他根本不该急作决定而应该经过仔细地深思熟虑。
    He should never hurry decisions on but should make them carefully and thoughtfully.
  • 为了赶在九月雨季之前将今年的作物收割和脱粒完,整个村子都日夜碌着。
    The whole village has been working day and night gathering and threshing this year's crop before the September rains.
  • 我只是匆匆拼凑了这顿饭。
    I just threw the meal together.
  • 我们有世界上最繁的货柜港和最庞大的国际空运货物吞吐量。
    we have the busiest container port in the world and the busiest international air freight throughput.
  • 以吞吐量计算,香港的货柜港是全球最繁的货柜港;以乘客量和国际货物处理量计算,香港的机场是世界最繁的机场之一;
    It operates the busiest container port in the world in terms of throughput, and also one of the busiest airports both in terms of the number of passengers and volume of international cargoes handled.
  • 但是那一天来临的时候,你活了一整天,或者下着倾盆大雨,或者出于某种原因,你哪里也懒是去。
    Then the day arrives and well, you've had a long day at work, there's a torrenti al thunderstorm or whatever, and you just don't feel like going anywhere.
  • 星期三我很。星期四行吗?
    I'm busy on Wednesday. What about Thursday?