Chinese English Sentence:
  • 但每次大型比赛,当我抬头环视看台时,那顶熟悉的软帽总在那儿。
    But for all the big games,when I looked over at the sideline,there was that familiar fedora.
  • 他们这么交谈着时,她从眼角隐隐瞧见了一些那人的相貌:红润生动的脸,淡淡的一抹小胡子,一顶灰色的软帽。
    All the time she was conscious of certain features out of the side of her eye. Flush, colourful cheeks, a light moustache, a grey fedora hat.
  • 我要不要另外再付钱
    Do I need to pay cancellation fee?
  • 男:有没有什么罚款或是迟交的费用
    M: Are there any penalties for late fees?
  • 其他需要自己照顾自己的少数民族又如何
    And what about the other minority ethnic groups who have to fend for themselves?
  • 俄国皇帝是世界上最凶恶的一个统治者;当无产阶级和农民的革命起来的时候,那个皇帝还有没有
    The tsar of Russia was one of the world's most ferocious rulers, yet when the proletariat and the peasantry rose in revolution, was there anything left of him?
  • 你在走来走去闲荡?你为什么不可以安静地坐一会儿
    Why don't you sit still for a while? You're up and down like a fiddler's elbow!
  • 那位政客为何在猛烈抨击政府数月以后又突然收敛了锋芒、停止攻击了
    Why did the politician suddenly draw in his claws after opposing the government fiercely for months?
  • 八路军、新四军几十万人挡住了五分之二的敌人,和四十个日本师团中的十七个师团打,为什么要取消他们
    The several hundred thousand troops of the Eighth Route and New Fourth Armies are holding two-fifths of the enemy forces in check by engaging seventeen out of the forty Japanese divisions.Why should these armies be disbanded?
  • 最后一个问题是,乔伯斯的继任者应该是谁
    Finally, where is his successor?
  • 你们的情况怎么样呢?
    How do you find things?
  • 他走后,律师瞧着大烛台,伸出手指头去把它前后左右都摸一阵,后来也象医师那样,为一个问题绞尽脑汁,想了很久:该怎么处置这个礼物
    When he had gone away the lawyer examined the candelabra, fingered it all over, and then, like the doctor, racked his brains over the question what to do with the present.
  • 我说:"他们将绑架这个男孩子。"芬恩眼盯着我问道:"这样干究竟是为了什么
    "They'll kidnap the boy, " I said. Finn stared at me. "What in the world for? "
  • 我说:“他们将绑架这个男孩子。”芬恩眼盯着我问道:“这样干究竟是为了什么
    "They'll kidnap the boy," I said. Finn stared at me. "What in the world for?"
  • 你要不是中国人,我真以为你在箱子里装了枪枝弹药
    I would think you had firearms in it if you weren't Chinese.
  • 比如说,消防队员为什么就不能比邮局职员挣得多一点
    Why doesn't a fireman earn more than a postal clerk, for example?
  • 究竟什么迹象可预示你已处于被解雇的边缘
    What clues might tell you you're on the firing line?
  • 格子紧身裤一种紧身裤,通常由格子做成
    Close-fitting trousers, usually of tartan.
  • 紧身的裤子;通常是用格子做的。
    tight-fitting trousers; usually of tartan.
  • 是否合身呢?
    Yes, the fitting room's over there.
  • 不错,可是谁愿意告诉他,说她不行?—谁愿意为大家去冒险?我们中间有一些人知道他的拳头很厉害。
    Yes, but who'll tell him she's no good—who'll bell the cat? Some of us know he's got a bunch of fives.
  • 我用什么来做晚餐
    What can I fix for dinner?
  • 我用什么来做晚餐
    Whit can I fix for dinner?
  • 如果有人拿中国民族资产阶级在政治上经济上的软弱性这一点来反对我们的论点,认为中国民族资产阶级虽然处在新环境,还是没有改变态度的可能,这种说法对不对
    Is it correct to object to our view on the ground that China's national bourgeoisie is politically and economically flabby, and to argue that it cannot possibly change its attitude in spite of the new circumstances?
  • 大师傅自始至终强忍着没有发作,但至今我仍在揣想,当时他应当是操起擀面杖朝那人劈面摔去,还是该把自己痛打一顿。
    I still wonder whether the chef, who had kept his cool throughout, should have thrown his rolling pin at the man or flagellate himself.
  • 旗布用来制作旗帜的轻的棉质或绒布料
    A light cotton or woolen cloth used for making flags.
  • 但我心里很明白,我拿这些鱼去卖,换亚麻纺线——弗尔南多,这和施舍有什么两样!”
    But I feel very deeply that this fish which I go and sell, and with the produce of which I buy the flax I spin,--I feel very keenly, Fernand, that this is charity."
  • 羊毛与绒面,或一把棉籽与一匹平纹细布之间的差别更大。
    The difference is greater still between the fleece of a sheep, or a handful of cotton seeds, and a web of muslin or broad cloth;
  • 你的班机号码呢?
    And your flight number?
  • 你怎么能遗妻弃子
    How can you fling away your wife and children?
  • 何时才是将新公司投资债券投放市场的时机
    When will it be time to float the new firm on the open market?
  • 你要吉姆借钱给你,这简直是痴心妄想,他的钱甚到不够他自己花
    You’re flogging a dead horse by asking Jim to lend you money-he hasn’t even enough money for himself.