Chinese English Sentence:
  • 别担心妈妈那边,这次我会为你掩护的。
    Don't worry about mother, I'll cover for you this time.
  • 马西真是这带的讨厌鬼。
    Marcy is nothing but bad news around here.
  • 这是个便宜货。我才花两块钱买的。
    It's a cheapie. I spent only a couple of bucks on it.
  • 冷静点。事情并不象表面上那么糟。
    Chill out. Things are not as bad as they seem.
  • 我没办法告诉你这个消息,我得查下。
    I can't tell you the information off the top of my head. I'll have to look it up.
  • 请再说遍好吗?最后点我听不太懂。
    Can you run that by again? I didn't quite understand your last point.
  • 耐心等下,医生马上就来看你。
    Just sit tight. The doctor will be with you in a minute.
  • 乔治真的该留意下时尚。他仍然穿着喇叭裤。
    George really needs to get with it. He's still wearing bellbottoms.
  • 麦克在苏面前摇晃着条蛇,使她恶心死了。
    Mike grossed Sue out when he waved a snake in front of her face.
  • 如果当时有个工程师看下该设备情况会好得多
    It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine.
  • 还有些要点我们还没达成
    There are some points we have not worked out.
  • 我不能马上给您个明确的答复
    I can not give you a definite answer right now.
  • 我在找一种……包。
    I'm looking for a... bag.
  • 我在找种黑色的皮包。
    I'm looking for a black, leather bag.
  • 你喜欢哪一个?
    Which one do you like better?
  • 请给包一下。
    Please wrap it.
  • 您能给我换下这个吗?
    Could you exchange this, please?
  • 能再便宜一些吗?
    Would you give me a discount?
  • 能再便宜一些吗?
    Can you make it cheaper?
  • 直走,过两条街就有。
    Go straight for two blocks.
  • 有,在那儿。直往前走……
    Yes, there is. Go straight...
  • 从第个信号灯往右拐。
    Turn right at the first traffic light.
  • 直走到第二个街区。
    Go straight for two blocks.
  • 对不起,我也是第次来这儿。
    Sorry, I'm new here, too.
  • 对不起,我也是第次来这儿。
    I'm a stranger here, too.
  • 就在那家咖啡馆的前边点儿。
    It's just before the coffee shop.
  • 在教堂的这一边。
    It's on this side of the church.
  • 在教堂的这一边。
    It's before the church.
  • 请给我一张地铁图。
    A subway map, please.
  • 请给我一张地铁图。
    Could I have a subway map, please?
  • 电车多长时间来趟?
    How often do the trains come?
  • 电车多长时间来趟?
    How frequently do the trains come?