真Chinese English Sentence:
| - 服务机构能将电子幻灯片转换成35毫米大的真正幻灯片。
A service bureau can transform your electronic slides into 35mm slides. - 为使建立的幻灯片具有真图形的特点,请选用“真图形向导”选项并按屏幕上的指示去做,或按服务机构提供的指示去做。
To have slides made by Genigraphics, use the Genigraphics Wizard and follow the instructions onscreen. Or follow the instructions provided by your service bureau. - 幼稚的,天真的不世故的,天真的
Lacking sophistication or worldly experience; naive. - 稚嫩的;无经验的,不老练的缺乏经验或老练的;天真的
Lacking experience or sophistication; naive. - 你缺席的真正原因是什么?
What was the real reason for your absence? - 瓶装柠檬汁可不行--你得用真货。
Bottled lemon juice is no good you must use the real thing. - 她真的那样说吗?
Did she really say so? - 今天可真冷。
It's really cold today. - 一个没有一点真实性的故事
A tale with only the slightest color of truth. - 真核单细胞微生物,与多细胞动植物不同;原生动物、粘液菌类和真核海藻。
eukaryotic one-celled living organisms distinct from multicellular plants and animals: protozoa, slime molds, and eukaryotic algae. - 原生生物原生生物界中的真核单细胞有机体中的任何一种,包括原生动物、粘菌和某些藻类原生生物现在属于原生生物界,它是大多数现代分类系统中的一个新的类别
Any of the eukaryotic, unicellular organisms of the former kingdom Protista, which includes protozoans, slime molds, and certain algae. The protists now belong to the kingdom Protoctista, a new classification in most modern taxonomic systems. - 在这欢乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的新年比往年更璀璨。
In the season of joy I present my sincere wishes and kind thoughts. May the kind of New Year outshine all the rest. - 以我所有的爱心与真诚祝你及全家圣诞快乐。
I wish you a happy New Year. All affection and best wishes to you and yours. - 愿你所有的新年想都成真!
Hope all your New Year dreams come true! - 要走过这条湿滑的路真需要体操运动员的本领
Had to go through gymnastics to cross the slippery walk. - 你根本不能给文迪限定一个确定切的见面时间和地点,她真滑头。
You can never pin down Wendy to an exact time and place to meet; she's such a slippery customer. - 我们不能在一起过春节真是太遗憾了。
It's really a shame we can't be together at that moment. - 对人民负责的文艺工作者,要始终不渝地面向广大群众,在艺术上精益求精,力戒粗制滥造,认真严肃地考虑自己作品的社会效果,力求把最好的精神食粮贡献给人民。
Writers and artists who are responsible to the people should always keep their faces turned towards the masses and constantly improve their skills, doing their best to avoid slipshod work, seriously considering the likely impact of their works on society and trying to provide the people with the best mental nourishment. - 为什么柠檬汁是用人造香味调料做的,而洗碗液是用真正的柠檬做的?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? - 你的传真字太小很难看清楚。
Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small. - 传真看不清楚。
Your fax isn't readable. - 我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
We dinn't receive your fax, would you please send it again? - 我没有收到你的传真的第三页。
We didn't receive the third page of your fax. - 你的传真少了几页。
Some of the pages of your fax are missing. - 实践出真知。
Experience is the mother of wisdom. - 她真有点碍手碍脚。
She's a real drag. - 真是个麻烦事。
What a big hassle. - 这个消息是千真万确的(tip指消息)!
I got the tip straight from the horse's mouth. - 真的吗?你真棒!!
Really?? You are so bad! - 如果是真的就承认吧
If the shoe fits, wear it. - 我希望你的想法成真
I hope your idea takes wing. - 酒后吐真言。
When wine is in truth, wit is out.
|
|
|