Chinese English Sentence:
  • 是的,有什需要帮忙的?
    Yes, it is. May I help you?
  • 我明白了,你要我们银行调查这家印度公司的财务情况。顺便问一下,你们怎接受他们的远期信用证付款?
    I see. You want our bank to make an investigation of the money position of that Indian company? By the way, how would you accept their time L/C?
  • 是啊。我想请贵司为我公司做一个资信调查。现在食油卖得不怎好,因此我们公司接受了远期信用证付款。
    Yes, I want you to make a credit investigation for my company. Food oil isn't selling well, so my company accepted time L/C payment.
  • 我什时候能知道结果?
    Wen can I get the result?
  • 澳大利亚。如果我想了解我们合作伙伴的资信问题,我们应该做些什
    Australia. What should I do if I want to get the credit information of our cooperate partner?
  • 对着我们的那座楼是做什的?
    What's that building opposite us?
  • 您说什时候都方面。
    Any time you say.
  • 明天10点怎么样?
    How about tomorrow at ten?
  • 后天怎么样?
    How about the day after tomorrow?
  • 11点在我的办公室怎样?
    How about eleven o'clock in my office?
  • 什么时候您方便呢?
    What time would be convenient for you?
  • 什么时候您方便呢?
    When is it convenient for you?
  • 什么时候您方便呢?
    When would it be most convenient for you?
  • 我们什时候可以见面谈一谈?
    When can we meet to talk?
  • 玛丽,什么事?
    Yes, Mary?
  • 绝对不是。李先生,我只是想推迟大下周,下周初我不怎忙。
    Not at all, sir. I'd just like to delay our meeting to next week, I'll have time at the beginning of next week.
  • 星期一上午9点怎样?
    How about Monday morning at 9 a.m.?
  • 我理解。您认为我明天下午什时间可以来见他?
    I understand. When do you think I can come and see him tomorrow afternoon?
  • 早上好!是的!这里是ABC公司,请问您有什事?
    Good morning. Yes, this is ABC Company. May I help you?
  • 让我查一下行程表。很抱歉,我的行程表中已经安排了出差。6月的第一个星期怎样?
    Let me check my calendar. Unfortunately, I have plans to travel around that time. How about the first week of June?
  • 如果我弄丢了刷卡该怎办?
    What if I lose my swipe card?
  • 我要怎么开户
    How do I open a bank account here?
  • 如果发薪日正好碰上了国休日那该怎
    What happens if payday falls on a bank holiday?
  • 你能帮我申请网络银行服务
    Could you sign me up for online banking?
  • 我到哪开个人退休帐户重要
    Does it matter where I open an Individual Retirement Account?
  • 请告知我们,在什条款下可以安排此种保险。
    Please inform us on what terms this insurance can be arranged.
  • 明天的会议议程是什
    What's on the agenda for tomorrow's meeting?
  • 为什生产浪潮将为所有的人提供机会?
    Why will the productivity tide lift all boats?
  • 为什要涌向乡村?公司转向农村,是因为农村居民比以往任何时候都多,而且有更多的钱用于消费。
    Why the land rush? Companies are going country because there are more rural residents, with more money to spend, than ever before.
  • 嗯,我和太太邀了几位朋友明天来吃饭,如果你没有什安排的话,我们想请你一道来。
    Well, er, my wife and I have invited some friends for dinner tomorrow, and if you haven't any plans we were wondering if you'd like to join us?
  • 早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你通话。你们那儿的天气怎样?
    Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again. How's the weather in your part of the world?
  • 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什吗?
    Stop! I can't take any more. So, what can I do for you, Jacques?