Chinese English Sentence:
  • 不要信他,他说得不是真话。
    Don't trust him — he's not telling the truth.
  • 我能相信他的解释。
    I trust his explanation.
  • 野战军的领导人信自己的部下,下面也信领导,这种互团结、互信任的关系从作战一开始就是这样的。这是个了不起的力量。
    The leaders trusted their subordinates and vice versa. We had relations of unity and mutual trust from the very beginning of our operations, and those relations gave us immense strength.
  • 谁也不可相信他。
    You can't trust him.
  • 信您明白我的意思了?
    I trust you understand me?
  • 我可以信他的解释。
    I can trust his explanation.
  • 我相信你所说的
    I trust what you say.
  • 我们相信你的话。
    We trust in your word.
  • 我不相信他的解释。
    I do not trust his explanation.
  • 他的裁定对受托人的责任提出很不同的解释。
    His ruling put quite a different interpretation on the responsibility of trustee.
  • 他的裁定对受托人的责任提出很不同的解释。
    His ruling put quite a different interpretation on the responsibility of trustee.
  • 他是不能信的,他是一个伪君子。
    He is not to be trusted. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
  • 林诺在家本就娇生惯养,天性纯真,信别人都是好人,到了国外更是单纯无知,便信了他的话。
    An innocent abroad, trusting by nature, believing the best of people thanks to her upbringing in a loving family, Linor took him at his word.
  • 不管怎么样,他信每个人
    For better or worse, he trusts everyone.
  • 她已得到他的信任,他信她。
    She has won his confidence, he trusts her.
  • 他们很容易地就使他信这些人是靠得住的了。
    He was easily persuaded that these people were trustworthy.
  • 伯恩:我信你们不仅可靠,而且价格有竞争力。
    I believe you are not only trustworthy but also competitive in price.
  • 您难道不信我吗?我信过去几年的愉快合作已经证明,我们都是值得信赖的业务伙伴。
    Don't you trust me? I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
  • 你一定要把真告诉他。
    Do tell him the truth.
  • 信他的话是真实的。
    I am satisfied of the truthfulness of his statement.
  • 她完全信我的话的真实。
    She is satisfied of the truthfulness of my statement.
  • 在福特公司的各项工作中,我们最重视尽忠职守、以诚待。
    In all things at Ford, we place the highest value on loyalty and truthfulness.
  • 他们学习新的方法,信自己的思想,而不是循用老的方法。
    They learned to try new methods, and to trust their own ideas instead of follwing older ways.
  • 同蝇科昆虫极其近的昆虫;舌蝇。
    flies closely related to the Muscidae: tsetse flies.
  • 农民们与议论,谈到都团总,则愤然说:“那班东西么,不作用了1
    Whenever their conversation turns to the heads of the tu and the tuan, the peasants say angrily, "That bunch!They are finished!"
  • 诺加莱斯图林南部的阿里索纳南部一城市,位于墨西哥边境与墨西哥的诺加莱斯邻,两城市都是河口港和旅游中心。阿里索纳的诺加莱斯有19,489人;墨西哥的诺加莱斯有14,254居民
    A city of southern Arizona south of Tucson on the Mexican border adjacent to Nogales, Mexico. Both cities are ports of entry and tourist centers. Nogales, Arizona, has a population of19, 489; Nogales, Mexico, has14, 254 inhabitants.
  • 用弹簧固定的一种两部分组成的圆柱制栓;当它们与钥匙连时闩就会被打开。
    two-part cylindrical tumblers held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown.
  • 谟罕默德教民众信他,说他要把某一座山叫到他面前,然后从那座山顶上为那些信奉他底教律的人祈祷。
    Mohammed made the people believe, that he would call an hill to him; and from the top of it, offer up his prayers, for me observers of his law.
  • 续的启蒙运动和工业革命使到欧洲有了翻天覆地的变革,尤其是在意识形态、社会制度方面大大超脱了封建束缚,使欧洲呈现出一个崭新的局面。
    The Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution that followed caused a tumultuous transformation in Europe. Shaking off its feudal shackles in ideology and social systems, Europe created a brave new world for itself.
  • 鲣海味和供钓捕的狐鲣属鱼类,和金枪鱼有关,且与其
    Any of several marine food and game fishes of the genus Sarda, related to and resembling the tuna.
  • 燃烧室喷气发动机或气轮机内的燃烧室及其点火器、喷头和其他关的装置
    A combustion chamber and its igniters, injectors, and other related apparatus in a jet engine or gas turbine.
  • 希腊军队在山上与土耳其人遇并交战。
    Greek forces clashed against Turks in the hills.