么Chinese English Sentence:
| - 你花得起这么多钱吗?
Can you afford this much (ie as much as this)? - 我不在乎有多么冷。
I don't mind how cold it is. - 好,你有什么特别感兴趣的?
Well, what are you particularly interested in? - 那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?
So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so? - 很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。
It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do. - 那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。
So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe, - 当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
Of course, please do. What is it? - 很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
With pleasure. What can I do for you? - 在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account? - 你有什么要换的?
What's it you wish to change? - 要什么面值的?
In what denominations? - 请告诉我要什么钞票。
Please tell me what note you want. - 你要什么面额的?
How would you like it? - 那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。
Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough. - 这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?
So you have lost all of your contacts? - 你想转行可能会是因为你失业了。这样的话就不用担心怎么辞去目前的工作了。然而,如果你目前正在就职的话,你可能需要辞职,并有办理一些相关的手续。
Your decision to change careers may have been inspired by a job loss. In that case you don't have to worry about leaving your job. However, if you are currently employed, you will have to quit your job and deal with some issues related to that. - 您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Hello, what can I do for you? (Yes?) - 请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. - 很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。
it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you. - 你在做什么,比利?你的桌子看起来像个灾区。
What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone. - 我从来都搞不太懂名片是干什么用的。
I have never really understood what the point of name cards is. - 我本不想让你这么深地卷入到这件事中来。
I didn't mean to get you so much involved in the matter. - 我不觉得有什么不行!虽然是有一些问题,但我们仍愿意勤奋工作,而且现阶段工资仍不算太高。
I don't see why not. We do have some problems, but we are still willing to work hard-and wages aren't too high at this point. - 你又没问,怎么知道会是个笨问题。
How do you know it's silly if you haven't asked? - 我同意第一点和最后一点。当遇见激烈的竞争时,必须要小心,最好远离公司的政治斗争,特别是在像我们这么庞大的机构中。
I agree with the first and the last. You have to be careful when you step into the executive jungle and it's best to stay away from office politics, especially in a big organization like ours. - 我有个好主意。下星期你带你太太到我家来共进晚餐怎么样?她可以和我太太交换一下看法。
I have a good idea. Why don't you bring your wife to our place for dinner next week? She can compare notes with my wife. - 上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
The last order didn't work out too well for us. - 是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
Yes, we might have to do that. - 我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
I can see why you are having some problems with it. - 那么就试一次看看吧。
We'll try it once. - 那么这种的就买三箱好了。
Then give us three cases of this. - 注意他们的沟通风格、关系网络及他们常常同意什么类型的提议。发挥你的长处,模仿这些特质。
Pay attention to their communication style, network of relationships and what types of proposals they say "yes" to most often. Emulate those traits by drawing on the strengths you have.
|
|
|