Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我一定得祝贺荣任经理之职。
    I must congratulate you on your appointment as a manager.
  • 真是一个幸运的人。我向祝贺。
    So I guess you're a pretty lucky fellow, and Congratulate you.
  • 祝贺在过去的一年中获得了巨大的销售量。
    I congratulate you on have achieve a great sale in the past year.
  • 我想第一个为出色的研究向表示祝贺。
    I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your excellent research.
  • 感谢来信祝贺我当选为州立医学协会主席。
    Thank you very much for your note of congratulation on my election as president of the state medical association.
  • 祝贺昨晚的演出成功。
    Congratulations on your success last night!
  • 敬祝您的的诞辰。
    Congratulations on your birthday!
  • 是的,我祝贺您。
    Yes. Congratulations to you.
  • 衷心祝贺取得辉煌胜利。
    Hearty congratulations on your splendid victory.
  • 取得的辉煌成绩,谨此致以诚挚的祝贺。
    Sincerest congratulations of your splendid success.
  • 再次祝贺您的升迁。
    Congratulations on a well-deserved promotion.
  • 她会为您接通。
    She will connect you.
  • 余先生,的付款方式是……?
    How would you like to pay, Mr. Yu?
  • 余先生,运气真好,正好在我这里。
    You're in luck, Mr. Yu. I have it right here.
  • 您知道该做什么吗?
    Are you conscious of what you must do?
  • 您知道该做什么吗?
    Be you conscious off what you must do?
  • 您知道该做什么吗?
    Are you conscious off what you must do?
  • 我当然同意的计划。
    I definitely will give my consent to your plan.
  • 我当然同意的计划。
    I definitely would give my consent to your plan.
  • 我总的同意的意见,不过有时候那儿会非常吵闹。
    I 'd give my consenting your opinion generally, buy sometimes it can be very noisy there.
  • 打九折,您怎么说?
    Would you consider ten?
  • 您真是太体贴人了。
    Its' o considerate of you.
  • 多谢,想得很周到。
    Thanks a lot. You're so considerate.
  • 十分感谢的好意与周到,(从口袋中掏出一些钱)请收下这个。
    Thank you very much for your kindness and considerateness. (Taking out some money from the pocket) Please keep it.
  • 必须要考虑到质量问题。
    You should take quality into consideration.
  • “那么就给我一点友谊,”我对阿尔芒说,“就跟我谈谈为什么这样伤心,把心里的痛苦讲出来,人就会感到轻松一些。”
    By granting me a little of your friendship, ' I told Armand, 'and by telling me the cause of your sorrow. There is consolation in speaking of one's suffering.'
  • 赵:我们将给寄去一整套的提单,商业发票,出口许可证,保险单,检验证,原产地证明书,领事发票及开经方的即期汇票。
    We are going to send you a full set of B/L, a commercial invoice, an export license, insurance policy, a certificate of inspection, a certificate of origin, consular invoice and our sight draft on you.
  • 现有件急事和商量。
    I've something urgent to consult you.
  • 谢谢四月二十五日有关消费品的来函。
    Thank you for your letter of April 25 concerning the consumer goods.
  • 先生,我们在哪里可以和联系上?
    Where can we contact you, sir?
  • 请问要流行早餐还是欧式早餐?
    Would you like a continental breakfast?
  • 来选,英式早餐还是大陆式早餐?
    The choice is yours, English breakfast or the continental one?