Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们应该同心协力以援助遭水灾的灾.
    to help the flood victims.
  • 他正在为赈济饥募捐.
    for famine relief.
  • 肯尼亚曾多年受(英国)殖统治.
    colonial rule for many years.
  • 英国和法国对北美洲的殖地化.
    the colonization of N America by the British and French.
  • 在现代战争中, 战斗人员与非战斗人员(平)都可能死亡.
    are killed.
  • 他泛泛地谈了几句关於和平与主的话.
    He uttered a few commonplaces about peace and democracy.
  • 的困苦引起我们的同情.
    The plight of the refugees arouses our compassion.
  • 修路引起周围居很多怨言.
    The road-works caused much complaint among local residents.
  • 人民 对政府缺乏信心.
    There is a lack of confidence in the Government, ie People do not believe that its policies are wise.
  • 人民要求自由选举.
    People are crying out for free elections.
  • 他们逐渐感到所谓主制度也不过尔尔.
    They've grown rather cynical about democracy, ie no longer believe that it is an honest system.
  • 该居民点建立於1592年.
    This settlement was founded in 1592.
  • 该少数族应归属哪一州的问题已由公投票表决. Cf 参看 referendum.
    plebiscite.
  • 我是个农民。
    I'm a farmer.
  • 每年这个时候,农们开始犁地。
    At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields.
  • 除毛、净和皮重外,“中华人币共和国制造”也要在包装上加上钢印
    In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording “ Made in the people's republic of China “ is also stenciled on the package.
  • 我们总是按照中国人保险公司1981年1月1日的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。
    We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.
  • 过去受地主的压迫
    Peasants used to be subject to the local landowner.
  • 您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人币兑换成日元呢?
    Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
  • 是的,如果有没用完的人币的话,就要换成日圆。
    Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
  • 请给我人币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
    RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
  • 好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人币34000元。
    Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
  • 是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人币2元。
    Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
  • 您在本行的帐户余额是人币5000元。
    Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
  • 我要从我的帐户支取8000元人币。
    I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.
  • 我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人币。
    I want to draw 10, 000-dollar and 30, 000 RMB.
  • 请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人币。
    Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars' account.
  • 我想兑换出3000人币。
    Please change 3000 RMB.
  • 请问您兑换后要取走人币现金还是存入卡里?
    Take Cash or deposit in your card?
  • 请问您兑换后要取走人币现金还是存入折里?
    Take Cash or deposit in your passbook?
  • 请等一会儿,美圆和人币的兑换率是1:8左右。
    If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.
  • 请把这张100人币换开,给我一些小票好吗?
    I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?