Chinese English Sentence:
  • 道森先生,请谈谈好吗?
    Can we have your comment, mr. dorson?
  • 是啊,一路陪同我们,为我们着想,使我们这次旅行收获极大。
    Yes. Your companionship and consideration have made our trip most fruitful.
  • 对该软件完成安装及配置后,它会自动查询某个公共uddi站点来识别与该软件相兼容的商业伙伴。
    As you installed and configured your new software, this software automatically consulted one of the public UDDI sites and identified compatible business partners.
  • 而对于使用该软件的企业来说,好处在于能够极大地缩短了识别特定服务是否与的软件兼容的工作过程。
    For businesses that use software, the benefit is greatly reduced work in determining which particular bindings exposed by a business partner are compatible with the software used in-house.
  • 该软件通过查询所指定的那些商业实体,并定位那些已经发布了与的软件相兼容的电子商务服务的商业实体,来实现这个功能。
    It did this by looking up each business you identified, and located those that had already advertised support for electronic commerce services that are compatible with your own.
  • 不认为应该赔偿我们的损失吗?
    Do not you think you shall compensate us for the loss?
  • 我的确得对的能力表示钦佩。
    I really must express my admiration for your competence.
  • 认为有理财能力吗?
    Will you say you gad the competence for handling money?
  • 认为有理财能力吗?
    Will you say you have the competence for handling money?
  • 认为有理财的能力吗?
    Would you say you had the competence for handling money?
  • 的要价比的竞争对手至少要高5%,恐怕得把价格降到一个有竞争力的水平。
    You is asking for at least 5% more than your competitor do.
  • 好……这是填好的表,给
    OK…Here is the completed form.
  • 但是,办完中转手续了吗?
    But have you completed the transfer formalities?
  • 嗯,谢谢您的夸奖。
    Well, thank you for your compliment.
  • 上点甜点怎么样,算是本店的小小的敬意。
    How about a delicious dessert then, with our compliment?
  • 要一点免费的饮品吗?
    Would you like a complimentary drink?
  • 等菜时给上点免费的饮料好吗?
    Would you take some complimentary drink while waiting?
  • 我钦佩您的记忆力。
    My compliments on your memory.
  • 很抱歉不能遵照的建议办。
    I am sorry to say it's not possible to comply with your suggestion.
  • 很抱歉不能遵照的建议办。
    I regret to say it 's not possible to comply with your suggestion.
  • 很抱歉不能遵照的建议办。
    I am sorry to say it 's not possible to comply with your suggestion.
  • 很抱歉不能遵照的建议办。
    I'm sorry to say it's not possible to comply with your suggestions.
  • 的作文已大有进步。
    Your composition has improved tremendously.
  • 把此网分成8个令牌环段,并每个都接到dtr集中器的端口上,就把网的能力提高了8倍,达到128m位/秒。
    You can gain an eightfold increase in capacity, to 128M bit/sec, by dividing the network into eight token-ring segments and connecting each one to a DTR concentrator port.
  • 外宾:谢谢您的关心。
    Thank you for your concern.
  • 说得对,我们的共同努力和密切合作已使我们的双边贸易大大增加。
    You are right. Our concerted effort and close cooperation have result in a wide extension of our mutual trade.
  • 是,先生,照的吩咐办。
    That way, sir, if you please. Show Concord!
  • 在东候机厅5号门登机。
    You 'll leave from gate 5 on the eastern concourse.
  • 在东候机厅5号门登机。
    You 'll be leave from gate 5 on the eastern concourse.
  • 同意这样的建议吗?
    Will you concur with such a proposal?
  • 同意这样的建议吗?
    Would you concur with such a proposal?
  • 我不能说我赞同对这部小说的评价。
    I can not say (that) I concur with your assessment of the novel.