Chinese English Sentence:
  • 因为不想认输,我拿出了我的刺绣工具加上了7个字:“它属于佩的”。
    Not to be outdone, I got out my own embroidery materials and added an apostrophe and seven more letters. Now the shirt proudly proclaimed, "I BELONG TO PAT'S MOTHER."
  • 我们不能叫萨姆来,她把他管得太紧。
    We can't ask Sam to come. He's tied too much to his mother's apron-strings.
  • 在围裙上擦干手后,看到上面写着:
    After his mom dried her hands on an apron,she read it,and this is what it said:
  • ,你放心,我会干得不错的[过得很好的]。
    I'll do fine, Mother, you can rest assured.
  • 昨天忙了一天,把顶楼里破破烂烂的东西全都清理了出去。
    Mother had a field day yesterday; she cleared all the lumber out of the attic.
  • 为了向抱怀疑的孩子们说明情况,在阁楼上找出一些旧照片。
    To show the doubting children, their mother hunted up some old photographs in the attic.
  • 属格定语的一个例子是在‘john'smother(约翰的)’中的‘john's(约翰的)’。
    an example of the attributive genitive is `John's' in `John's mother'.
  • 我有义务去探望年老的姑
    I'm duty bound to visit my old aunt.
  • 这是我的姑(阿姨、婶婶)。
    This is my aunt.
  • 她每周都去看她姑
    she visited her aunt weekly.
  • 他与姑妈同住。
    He is living with his aunt.
  • 我的姑以洗衣为生。
    My aunt washes for a living.
  • 我住在我姑妈家。
    I live at me aunt's house.
  • “我的姑在那里接我。
    " My aunt is meeting me there.
  • 乔伊丝姨把他置于自己的保护之下。
    Aunt Joyce took him under her wing.
  • 昨天晚上马蒂尔达姨意外地来了。
    Aunt Matilda turned up unexpectedly last night.
  • 她的姨埃菲真是个怪人。
    Her Aunt Effie is certainly an original.
  • 我有时去拜访姨妈。
    I can on my aunt on occasion.
  • 有时,玛丽在她的姑家包饭。
    Mary boards at her aunt 's sometimes.
  • 我姑把她所有的珠宝都遗赠给我了。
    My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry.
  • 小时候,跟外婆出国旅行,相隔了好几个单位的罗阿姨,每晚还特地多煮些菜,温暖了我们的肚子和心房。
    Once my mother was away on a trip abroad with my grandma. Auntie Loh, who lived several doors away, prepared some more dishes for us children every evening, which filled our stomachs and warmed our hearts.
  • 你他妈老迟到。
    You are always late , bugger you.
  • 出国时,孩子得到了保姆的精心照料。
    While the mother was abroad, the baby was dealt fairly well by the babysitter.
  • 我希望你决不要对女人太认真。日子过得真没劲。背痛,头痛,或者她告诉她在冬季各月不要过性生活。
    I hope you never get serious with a woman. What a life. backache, headaches, or her mum told her not to have sex when there's an R in the month.
  • 叮咛孩子要守规矩。
    The mother bade the child behave himself.
  • 我们本以为要捕到一条狐狸,他的后来才发现是一只獾子。
    When we imagined we had a fox to deal with, od rat it, it turns out to be a badger.
  • 芭芭拉明白了的话,开始哭起采。
    When Barbara caught on to her mother's words, she began to cry.
  • 这是我做烤肉的拿手方法。
    It's my mother's favorite recipe for barbecue.
  • 刚刚匆忙去理发店了。
    My mother has just popped over the barber's.
  • 和爸爸也为我们提供了基本生活品,像吃的、戴的、穿的,什么都不缺,但也仅此而已。
    Mom and dad provided us with the basics, like food, shelter, clothes. But that was about it.
  • 我想你说过你只在这儿呆一个星期。他带的行李物品未免太多了吧。
    I thought you said your mother was only coming for a week. She's got enough luggage there to sink a battleship.
  • 那湿漉漉的小狗胆怯地摇着尾巴,开始舔我的手。
    The bedraggled little dog timidly wagged his tail and began licking Mother's hand.