Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们为何在(人家)出生之时高兴而在殡殓之时又悲伤?是否因为我们不属于关人士才这样的?
    Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? Is it because we are not the person concerned?
  • 这跟您目前的职业有何关联?。
    In what way does it relate to your current career?
  • 那么员工怎样才能做到休假期间既可以完全放松自己又没有内疚感
    So how can employees relax without feeling guilty?
  • 为何不从事某种户外活动来轻松轻松,摆脱一下公务
    Why not take up some outdoor sport as a relaxation from office work?
  • 你说怎么办呢?
    What do you advise?
  • 接力游泳有什么顺序规定
    Are there any rules that stipulate the order of relay?
  • 为什么西方媒体老爱跟新加坡过不去
    Why do they relish picking on Singapore?
  • 不过,现在退烧了,我又觉得饿了,吃得津津有味
    But now, with the fever gone, I feel hungry again and eat with great relish.
  • 那末,还有什么问题
    What problems then remain?
  • 是啊,不过,就把它留在这儿吧!
    However, let it remain!
  • 我倒觉得伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐今儿早上走进屋来的时候,那种神情风度很不错
    I thought Miss Elizabeth Bennet looked remarkably well, when she came into the room this morning.
  • 杰:你想汇多少钱呢?
    How much do you wish to remit?
  • 他们会不会把这个孩子从他的母亲身边夺走
    Will they rend the child from his mother?
  • 我的签证即将到期,所以我必须换新它,我应该到哪里
    My visa will expiration soon so I must renew it. Where should I go?
  • 搞社会主义怎么能等
    How can we afford to delay in advancing the cause of socialism?
  • 大部分的租车公司甚至还有周末特价
    Most of the rental companies even have weekend specials.
  • 那么,又如何来支付
    Then how does he pay for his rental service?
  • 如果我的租车期限过了,这将要加多少钱
    How much will it is if I go over the rental period?
  • 我要怎样才能报答你
    How can I ever repay you?
  • 听到约翰逊因通奸而被其妻子离弃,我大吃一惊。我原以为他一向过着来淡而正派的生活
    I was surprised to hear that Johnson had been divorced by his wife on the grounds of adultery. I thought he always kept to the straight and narrow.
  • 而老年人,他们不赞成的事太多,协商太久,冒险太少,后悔太早,很少把事业于得红红火火,仅满足于平凡的业绩。
    Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success.
  • 临终前的悔罪固然不错,但对她的受害者又有什么用处
    A death-bed repentance is all very well but what good will it do for her victims?
  • 临死时的忏悔好倒是好,可是这对于受他伤害的人有什么好处
    A death-bed repentance is all very well but what good will it do for his victims?
  • 你这个大笨蛋!我还在换保险丝,你怎么就开灯
    You bloody fool! What made you switch the light on while I was still replacing the fuse?
  • 斯佩尔曼介绍说,在生日宴会当天,数千名游客共同分享了一块巨型蛋糕,蛋糕上面不仅有竹子点缀,还有栩栩如生的熊猫造型。梅香喜滋滋地舔食着一块中间放有水果的冰块。
    As thousands of guests ate slices of a cake decorated with bamboo and replicas of the pandas, Mei Xiang lapped at a block of ice with fruit in the middle.
  • 目前谁是你们的香港代理人
    Who is your representative in Hong Kong now?
  • 前政权的那套治国方法为新政府的领导人所摒弃。如果保守党政府的政策现在就接近压制性,那当经济不稳定时又能对政府指望什么
    The politics of the former regime were rejected by the new government leadership. If the politics of the conservative government now borders on the repressive, what can be expected when the economy falters?
  • 假如你自己不能生育,何不考虑过继一个
    If you can not have children of your own, why not consider adoption?
  • 我到哪里能预订呢?
    Where can I make a reservation?
  • “六个月之前,我是决不会想到我会沦落到这种地步的--那时我正努力申请绿卡。”
    “Six months ago I would never have predicted such a situation for myself --?I was well on the way to applying for a green card [permanent?residency permit].
  • 有人问范思坦,他以一个犹太人不顾葛德华的劝阻来支持杰克逊,怎么说得过去
    Feinstein was asked how he as a Jew could square his endorsement of Jackson with Koch's admonition.
  • 若他辞职,谁来负责
    Who will he put in charge if he resign?