Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在我们班汤姆球打得最好,可是跟校队队员相比,他不过是矮个中的个。
    Tom is the best player in our class, but compares to those players in the school team, he 's just a big fish in a little pond.
  • 你一定是个高手吧?
    Are you a good player?
  • 他是位高手吗?
    Is he a top player?
  • 由于个人嫌隙与家庭仇恨,国家大事被视同儿戏。子女为了父母的罪过付出代价,或藉父母的位中饱私囊。
    Personal grudges and family feuds continue to make playthings of issues. Children pay for the sins of their parents. or line their pockets from the use of their parents' high office.
  • 英奇,威廉·拉尔夫1860-1954英国级教士和作家,因其充满悲观论调的传道和文章而被称为“忧伤教长”
    American playwright whose dramas explored the hopes and fears of small-town Midwesterners. His play Picnic(1953) won a Pulitzer Prize.
  • 因此,他关注的是对腐败企业实施严厉惩罚,并且呼吁提道德标准。
    Hence his focus on tough penalties for corrupt businessmen and his plea for higher ethical standards.
  • 作为一名精神尚的女人,玛丽·安妮认为这是上帝之手将她引到了勇新的求愿上面。
    A spiritual woman, Mary Anne was convinced that God's hand was at work in leading her to Yongxin's plea.
  • 律师能出席级法庭的律师
    A lawyer admitted to plead at the bar in the superior courts.
  • 尤指英格兰的能在一个等法院为诉讼案进行辩护的律师。
    Lawyer(especially in England) who can plead or argue a case in one of the higher court.
  • 班府上全家上这一个晚上大致都过得很兴。
    The evening altogether passed off pleasantly to the whole family.
  • 她完全出乎意料地到来,更加使人兴。
    Her arrival was all the more pleasantly for being completely out of the blue.
  • 他们听到那消息都很兴。
    They were all very pleased with the news.
  • 我能和你做生意,太兴了。
    I am only too pleased to do business with you.
  • 他们的热烈欢迎使他很兴。
    He was pleased with their warm welcome.
  • 我不高兴。
    I am not pleased.
  • 我很高兴。
    I am very pleased.
  • 表示你很高兴。
    State you are pleased.
  • 他不太高兴。
    He wasn't too pleased.
  • 我真太高兴了!
    Well, how pleased I am!
  • 很高兴又见到你。
    Pleased to meet you again.
  • 见到你,我也很兴。
    Pleased to meet you, too.
  • 我也很高兴。
    Pleased to see you, too.
  • 她露出高兴的微笑。
    She gave a pleased smile.
  • 她一点儿也不高兴。
    She is far from pleased.
  • 见到您十分高兴。
    Very pleased to meet you.
  • 可以听出来,小张很兴。
    Xiao Zhang sounded very pleased.
  • 我很高兴!
    I am very pleased about it.
  • 他获晋升,喜欢他的许多人都感到兴.
    His preferment pleased his many admirers.
  • 我很高兴认识你。
    I am pleased to meet you.
  • 我很高兴你来了。
    I am pleased you have come.
  • 听到这我很高兴。
    I am very pleased about that.
  • 我们对结果感到兴。
    We are pleased with the result.